• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Unlocking the Master Sword

I was wondering, is there something special you need to do to make kills with the Master Sword count down? All the other skills I can unlock show their current status, but the Master Sword always reads 25,000, even when checked on the status screen mid-battle. Is there any way to know where I sit in terms of unlocking it, or do i just need to keep a'killin' and a'hopin'?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The purple locked skills are the legendary ones. You can't unlock them without doing the prerequisites.

1. Collect ALL weapons (this means all the way to Lv3) (unsure if it counts Cia, Volga and Wizzro, it's likely)
2. The Master Sword will start counting.
3. Once the Purple skill is unlocked every other weapon that has a 25,000 skill on it can then be unlocked.

The reason all other weapons get this is so that you are able to play with any weapon you want eventually. I believe the skill boosts base weapon power to 450

As far as I know the DLC characters' weapon (and presumably Epona and the 8-Bits) do not count towards all the weapons (so you don't have to collect them), since they are paid DLC (lvl 2-3 are on the DLC map). But you do have to get the lvl 1-3 iteration of each weapon that was released in the original game by collecting all the respective Adventure Map squares.

The purple locked skills are the legendary ones. You can't unlock them without doing the prerequisites.

1. Collect ALL weapons (this means all the way to Lv3) (unsure if it counts Cia, Volga and Wizzro, it's likely)
2. The Master Sword will start counting.
3. Once the Purple skill is unlocked every other weapon that has a 25,000 skill on it can then be unlocked.

The reason all other weapons get this is so that you are able to play with any weapon you want eventually. I believe the skill boosts base weapon power to 450

This is mostly correct. But as far as I have heard, it's only every weapon on the 1st quest adventure map. (All level 2 and 3's as well on this map). You do not need to earn any of the weapons on the 2nd quest (master) adventure map. That's how I've heard it is. It says every type of weapon that's not true as I've earnt every type of weapon in the game. Just I am missing a few Lv3 ones from the 1st quest adventure map and it seems I need to get these as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom