• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess- glitch when flying?

I’m trying to do the balloon pop game and I’ve got a glitch or something. When I’m flying my wiimote will constantly beep at me and tell me to point the remote at the sensor. Problem is I am! And I have no control whatsoever of where the bird flies, I try to turn or go up/down and it just keeps on beeping and I crash. I did this with the classic controller and had no problem getting well over 10,000 points for the heart piece. This way? I can barely get 100 before crashing. Is there anything to fix this? I’ve tried resending the Wiimote ans that didn’t do anything.

Sounds like a problem with the hardware unfortunately. It's a common issue with the Wii, motion control jank is one out of many reasons why I hate the Wii. Even with a good sensor bar and Wiimote you can still have that issue come up. There's no recorded instance where this situation would ever be a game coding issue. Not with Twilight Princess, or any other Wii game for that matter.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I’m trying to do the balloon pop game and I’ve got a glitch or something. When I’m flying my wiimote will constantly beep at me and tell me to point the remote at the sensor. Problem is I am! And I have no control whatsoever of where the bird flies, I try to turn or go up/down and it just keeps on beeping and I crash. I did this with the classic controller and had no problem getting well over 10,000 points for the heart piece. This way? I can barely get 100 before crashing. Is there anything to fix this? I’ve tried resending the Wiimote ans that didn’t do anything.
Are you using original software on original hardware?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom