• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Tunic Colors: Which Games' Tunics Did You Prefer?

Which Tunic Do You Like Most?

• N64 Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N64 Red

• N64 Blue

• 3DS Green

• 3DS Red

• 3DS Blue

• Total voters
I always prefered the blue one, but I always changed the wardrobe for each temple :)
forest: Green
fire: Red
water: Blue
spirit: Red
shadow: Blue
castle: Green

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
I always did the final trek in OoT in the Red Tunic, I am not a big fan of blue so I didn't want to wear it all the time, and the green on OoT link was just too primary green, needed to have a bit of flavor to it like in Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess..

J

Jason

I like blue personally and had to buy my red tunic back for 200 rupees after loosing it in Ganon's Castle to one of those stupid Like Likes. What happened was it swallowed me and split me out into the lava and I died. OMG I was mad!!

H

hookshothappy

I only use the red or blue tunics when required, because I don't think that they're genuine to link's attire. Green tunic all the way!

F

fiercedeity97

Would have to go with n64 blue just because Zora race is my favorite

I always liked the red one from A Link to the Past the best but I chose the red one from N64 OoT in this poll.

I always wore the Red Tunic,because it looked cool,and it reminded me of one of my favorite Zelda characters ever,Darunia. :L

D

DanX10001

I much more prefer the blue in both the 3DS and N64 versions it was a lot more neutral

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom