• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art TP Based Story Signups and Brainstorming

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I'm thinking Sides of the Same Coin for a title, as a reference to "dark and light are sides of the same coin, you can't have one without the other". I don't remember who said that, but I'm thinking either Midna or Zelda...for what it's worth, if you have a better title idea let me know, or if you like this one, say so.

I won't actually start writing this until I'm done with Stormy Skies. Shouldn't be long now, but it still gives us ample brainstorming time. So without further ado, here's the plot idea:

A year after the events of TP, the gods have decided the twilis' prison sentence is up. It has been eons since the time of the dark interlopers, and Midna has proven that her kind can work with the people of Hyrule. The magic barriers surrounding the Twilight Realm have been dissolved. It is now another area of Hyrule that anyone can go in and out of.

Not everyone is happy with this. Many hylians are refusing to forgive the citizens of the Twilight Realm for the crimes that their ancestors, and Zant, committed. There are violent skirmishes left and right, and they are getting worse and more common. War is on the horizon, but neither Queen Zelda or Queen Midna want it.

So yeah. The beginning will be a meeting between the two royalties to discuss the problem, but idk about most of the rest. Here's the characters and roles I have/need. * means I won't accept any more for that category. Canon characters are still there, you can pick one and put them in a role if you don't want to make an OC, as long as it makes sense. You can submit as many as you want. Civilians include things like merchants, ranchers...etc. The difference between soldiers and warriors is that warriors aren't affiliated with the royalty. If they have no combat skill they're a civilian. Rusl may be from a tiny farm village, but because he can use a sword, he fits as a warrior, for example.

*Hylian Queen: Zelda

Hylian Nobles:

Hylian Soldiers: Link(yes, he got knighted...), Issac

Hylian Civilians: Timothy

Hylian Warriors:

*Twili Queen: Midna

*Twili Nobles: Zika, Alaric

*Twili Soldiers: Umbren, Clipse, Nyroc

Twili Civilians:

Twili Warriors:

Other(gorons, zoras, etc, not as important though)

Some more indepth character types that would be nice to have:
- Love interests for Zelda and Midna. I don't ship Link with either one, this would have to be a male noble or soldier of Hyrule/Twilight Realm. Lower ranks would be harder to pull off...for obvious reasons. Zelda's love interest would have to be on the side that wants peace, also for obvious reasons, but if you want, he can be on the other side at first and see the light later. No interspecies relationships here. Zelda has to be with a hylian and Midna has to be with a twili.

- Someone that Clipse befriended in Hyrule. She escaped there during the Zant incident and stayed there until it was safe to return, so it would be cool if there was a family or something who found her and weren't afraid of her. They would be valuable allies. < - Done!

- We need some people who are on the war side.

Submission Form for OCs:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Side(war or peace):
Role(see above list):

Submission Form for Canons:
Name:
Side:
Role:
Other Ideas?

If you have any questions ask. But I might PM you if the answer is too plot heavy.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hi, Dragoncat. I dunno much about TP, but I want to submit a character for this project of yours. You can reject it if you don't like it.

Name: Timothee Duncan
Race: Hylian
Appearance: A bit handsome, has short brown hair that falls in bangs to the sides, brown eyes, light tan skin, and stands four inches shy of six feet.
Personality: Cool, quiet, shy, helpful, but likes to hit on the girls every now and then when he likes one. XD
Backstory: He's just your normal Hylian living in a city/town where he lives alone and has his own shop where he makes swords and armor.
Side: Peace
Role: Hylian Civilian

Hope that works, and if you need anything else, lemme know. Good luck with your story, I will remain watchful. ~Gobli

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
He looks okay, but the name seems off. Too exotic for a hylian imo...okay if I change it?

I'll put him as a Castle Town merchant. But he needs more backstory, why is he for peace and etc.

That's why you have the info there, lol, to remind you of his name and the rest of his info. XD

But it's ok if you want to name him to whatever you can remember. And as to the whole backstory, he's not for war, he loves peace and wants to see the land of Hyrule/Termina, whatever the land is, :P in total peace.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay that's good enough. So if he sells weapons he must only want them to be used on monsters, correct? Or he can be a potion/healing item shopkeeper. Which one would you rather have?

Hmm...Duncan comes to mind.
Duncan sounds nice. In truth, I just went random with his name, so Duncan feels good since Tim Duncan and the Spurs won the NBA finals, and I cheered for them and won money, actually. XD Anywho, glad you worked it out. And yes, he just makes weapons because before his father died, he was the one who taught him how to make weapons and armor. Lol You can actually have the potion shop too, if you want, and credit his potion knowledge to his mother, who also passed away but taught the dolt before she expired. But if you want me to choose one of the two, go with the weapon's shop if that is okay. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow I just randomly picked that name not knowing it would have that connection xD

I'll do the weapon shop since you prefer it. He can be a hippie type(lol), only stocking weapons to remember his dad.

Oh, and he doesn't remember his momma? lol Jk, but yeah, the Weapons Shop sounds good. Can't wait to lay eyes on your story. :yes:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Do the Twili look like Midna from the ending?

Name: Isaac
Race: Hylian
Appearance: Short brown hair, green eyes. Around six feet tall, thin, slightly muscular. Scar running across his torso, from his back (right shoulder) across his back, around to his navel.
Personality: Smart. He acts as a military strategist, but is awkward around others.
Backstory: He grew up scrawny, not really knight material. He therefore, fights uniquely, with dual swords, and speed. He rose ranks when he joined, mainly due to his intelligence and skill. He (either) met Clipse, and housed her. He had declined the apartment offer in the castle, as he is a commander, and owned his own house outside the castle. (OR he met and befriended Zelda during the war time, whichever fits better for the story)
Side(war or peace): Peace (Makes him more of an unpopular commander)
Role(see above list): Military Commander

Anything else I need?

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Yep, just like true form Midna. Pale skin with dark markings, glow in the dark pupil less eyes. I have fun with the markings. Clipse has markings that look like gloves or socks, on both hands and feet, one that looks like a raccoon mask, and covering her(not him...you got her gender wrong but no biggie)ears. Umbren has ear tips, fang like markings on his lower lip, and on his chest and upper back. Nyroc...haven't decided yet, he's more of a minor character anyway. Same with Zika.

I might be able to do both, unless someone else wants to have housed/met her.

Dragoncat

I still need moar!

And I'll just stick this here to give you a visual of Clipse and Umbren and twilis in general:
leading_the_way_by_rubydragoncat-d7mys4a.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Nice drawing, DCat. Mind telling me how many chapters you have left to write in your other story? And if you can tell me in brief words what that story is about, maybe I will read it. ~Gobli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom