• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ToTeron's Main Artwork Thread

Teron

van der Nguyen
Christmas time!

Hello, Zelda Dungeon! I'm ToTeron, and I'm back.

Okay, I'm gonna post here only big works I make in Paint Tool SAI (and sometimes Photoshop). So basicly, this is a thread for my general pieces. But that doesn't mean I'm closing my iPad drawings thread. I'll try to make them when I'll get enough freetime.
Take a note that ToTeron is a very beginner in tablet drawing, as well as in using SAI. He promises to practice a lot and work as hard as he can to improve his skills as he'll post his new drawings on Zelda Dungeon.

Let's begin!

Artwork no1

As Christmas and New Year are coming soon, I thought this is a great chance to post my very first big drawing I've ever posted on the internet. Of course, it's gonna be dedicated to my favourite video game franchise, The Legend of Zelda.

I tried to run out of the 'Link in red" concept and create something original. So, Great Deku Tree, you go first:

Christmas Deku Tree (new).jpg
A quite sloppy work, but done with a big heart. One of my favourite supporting characters in fiction, Great Deku Tree, in Christmas/New Year style.

Hope you like it.

Last edited:

Teron

van der Nguyen
Merry Christmas! One more time

Hello, Zelda Dungeon! I was really disappointed how this thread was so ignored. I thought it might be some kind of coincidence.
Here's my another try to PR my work.
Comment and rate, please.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
It's nice to see more art from you, Teron!

Don't feel disappointed that you've been ignored. You don't want it to look like you desperately want attention even if you're seeking for critiques.
It took me about a week to finally get some people really looking at my Art thread. You just need to be patient and keep posting your work-- you'll be noticed in time!
Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on this thread!

It's great to see you using SAI. It's an excellent program!
I really like what you've drawn! It's very cute and very unique. I could really see this on a Zelda themed card!! The final outcome is great considering you're a beginner at this medium, though the composition isn't very good.

I only hope that you get better and improve!
Merry Christmas (:

Last edited:

Teron

van der Nguyen
Thanks, Ochi, for sharing the experience with me, and happy New Year everybody!

Artwork no2

Here's my work for the Zelda Dungeon collab.
smeli_by_toteron-d4kp9bi.jpg

As I mentioned in the collab thread, the character is named Smeli (do not confuse with "smelly"). He's a steam-powered cyborg; I tried to put as much steampunk in this pic as I could, but still it doesn't seem to work well. Anyway, my job is almost done. The reason why I haven't started the shading yet is because I want to put my character on one general image along with the other characters. How do you think about that? Anyone?

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Damn, that is Byad Ayss, bro!
Wouldn't want to mess with him @w@;;

He looks awesome-- I'm glad we could add him into the collab! Thank you so much.

Teron

van der Nguyen
Again - thanks, Ochi, Rainy, a lot.
Here's another custom character I created yesterday.

Artwork no3

powderbox_by_toteron-d4lotwg.jpg

NOT for the collab, sorry. I guess this the first time I completely run out of realistic proportions, I kinda love that style.
And yeah, sorry for the watermark.

What do you think about this, guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom