• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

To Boldly Go RP SU

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Well...I know next to nothing about Star Trek, but really want to get back into RPing.

So is that sorta thing gonna be a probleM?I've only ever seen the two new movies...heh.

Pen

The game is on!
I'll join! :) But I have a question: When does this RP take place?

Position: Chief Medical Officer

Name: Zonéa

Race: Vulcan

Appearance: She has a pretty genuine Vulcan appearance with the typical eye brows and black straight bangs. Her hair goes down to about where her chin is, so it's not extremely long. She has fair and quite pale skin. Her eyes are dark brown and very beautiful yet also very serious. Nobody has ever seen her smile or lose her temper.

Backstory: For as long as she can remember she has wanted to become a Chief medical officer at Starfleet, so she worked hard and got there just as she wanted. Both of her parents are also doctors, but they live back on Vulcan. During her time as a doctor, she has made a very good reputation of herself. In addition to being a very skilled doctor she has experience using a phaser and knows a few useful Vulcan techniques that can come in handy. She is extremely serious and thinks solely from a logical perspective.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Don't worry, Seth. There's always room on a Starfleet ship. You'l find something. Last I checked we were in need of a janitor... and a couple other minor roles, like Navigator and Helmsman, and a couple other not at all important things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom