• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art TLoZ: Return of the Defeated

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
im just remaking this story, it had majora, but people said it didnt really make sense cause hes "not a team player"...so, tell me what ya think, heres the older one if you wanna see it... http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?28588-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Revenge-of-the-Fallen
sooooo, here it is
"Link is wandering the vast seas and goes beyond the boundries The King of Red Lions has set. He found a mysterious light beam and went towards it. When he got to it he was suddenly transported to the sky and meets his past self. Somehow the Link from the past knows about the future and can help future Link prevent Hyrule from being forced to get drowned by the Gods. As the two Links go back and forth in time, they meet more and more Links. Also, Ghirahim and Demise follow the Links and team up with Ganon, Vaati, and Zant. The Links save Hyrule from being drowned. But since Ghirahim, Demise, Ganon, Vaati, and Zant teamed up, a new evil has risen. Together, the five great evils build a new empire called Meyhoria. The Links must track down and destroy Meyhoria, Hyrule's fate depends on it"
oh and FWI....its not supposed to be a game like four swords, if you wanna switch links for differet items, go to the start screen and find a button that says "Switch Links" so you can switch

tell me what yalls think now :) :) :) :)

Definitely an interesting idea but I think it would be hard to pull off and execute. Well if anybody can do it, it would be miyamoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom