• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I read "My Family According to Swordbomb" as "My Family According to Starbomb" and my first thought was "Why would Starbomb be talking about your family?" but then I realized.

I also don't understand why Swordbomb would be talking about their family but Swordbomb does a lot of things I don't understand.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I read "My Family According to Swordbomb" as "My Family According to Starbomb" and my first thought was "Why would Starbomb be talking about your family?" but then I realized.

I also don't understand why Swordbomb would be talking about their family but Swordbomb does a lot of things I don't understand.
Very few people are able to understand me. But those few people happen to be the best of friends.
Only those who can understand may find friendship from me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You know, it's not funny to annoy an entire forumbase for weeks on end. Sure, being annoying is funny, but you are taking it to a whole new level. Stop it, no one cares. Again, the occasional post is fine, it's nice to express how much you care about someone from time to time but please stop this, for the love of god.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
You know, it's not funny to annoy an entire forumbase for weeks on end. Sure, being annoying is funny, but you are taking it to a whole new level. Stop it, no one cares. Again, the occasional post is fine, it's nice to express how much you care about someone from time to time but please stop this, for the love of god.

This. It's especially triggering for someone like me, who just got OUT of a relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom