• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I'm wondering if saying "her" name one more time will make Rep's head explode...

You know you grinded too much when you only get +1 EXP for beating the final boss of a game.

--On a side note, I accidentally overwrote my first file with clear data because I thought I could just keep playing. But they made me start over and now I'm really upset. I can FEEL my blood temperature rising. DON'T ****ING TOUCH ME RIGHT NOW. The ending ****ed me up, bruh. Too much cliffhanging, too, but... all-in-all... I'm really, really, impressed. EXCEPT MY PROUD TRADITION OF ALWAYS KEEPING MY FIRST FILE IS NOW RUINED. I have to literally become an anthropomorphic Kaiser making angers.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
My Link hat is freshly ironed and on my head! I haven't seen it this nice looking since when I made it when I was like eight... it's like new. Well, except for the fact that it's kind of falling apart. But that doesn't matter! Onward to victory!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
My Link hat is freshly ironed and on my head! I haven't seen it this nice looking since when I made it when I was like eight... it's like new. Well, except for the fact that it's kind of falling apart. But that doesn't matter! Onward to victory!
Blue Linkary, the Hero of Flansburgh!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
What the **** does John Flansburgh have to do with anything.

It's not like I'm saving his ass or anything.

A better title would be "Blue Linkary, the Hero of Half-Price Books and the Surrounding Stores"
But what if you're saving him from a deadly tornado?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom