• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
What happened to my Chatbox? o_O

aOMfS.jpg

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Nope, I was actually banned for not stopping immediately.

I'm done with this site. I'm done being in a place where everyone hates me and mods are looking for an excuse to ban me. Even when I was banned from the site, the reason was for bypassing the censor but they needed to take it as flaming so it'd be 5 points.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

I'm done with this site. I'm done being in a place where everyone hates me and mods are looking for an excuse to ban me. Even when I was banned from the site, the reason was for bypassing the censor but they needed to take it as flaming so it'd be 5 points.

When the post targets other people it becomes applicable. Now I'll see you tomorrow unless you decide to out your money where your moth is, in which case goodbye.

Okay, bye, see you tomorrow! Or maybe a few days!

(Seriously, if you really want to leave here permanently, then do it. Who's stopping you?)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
There's been way too much animosity on this site lately, and it's really tearing a lot of people apart. I really hope it doesn't last. I wish there was something to be done about it. I really wish people would try to remain calm and apologize to each other when conflicts happen instead of ceaselessly arguing.

I mostly stick around for my friends, but now I'm not sure if they'll stick around...

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
There's been way too much animosity on this site lately, and it's really tearing a lot of people apart.

Sorry for being facetious, but:
[video=youtube;Plz-bhcHryc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plz-bhcHryc[/video]

There's been way too much animosity on this site lately, and it's really tearing a lot of people apart. I really hope it doesn't last. I wish there was something to be done about it. I really wish people would try to remain calm and apologize to each other when conflicts happen instead of ceaselessly arguing.

I mostly stick around for my friends, but now I'm not sure if they'll stick around...

Agreed. And I thought ZD would be peaceful for once. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom