• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today (actually, yesterday now) was good. I arrived at my local War Memorial for the ANZAC Day Dawn Service at about 4:30am and was pleased to see that about half of my town was also in attendance. Myself and another school captain from my school laid a wreath during the service. The service begun at about 4am and this year marked the 99th Anniversary of the ANZACs landing on the Shores at Gallipoli on April 25th 1915. It's scary to think that many of these brave young Australian and New Zealand men were my age or even younger, they held such amounts of courage that I could only ever dream of posessing myself. These young men were all quick to enlist in the army to leave the comforts of their quiet towns and their families to travel half-way across the world to fight for a better world and for peace. ANZAC day is a day to remember and pay our respects to the Australian and New Zealand men whom have fought to protect our freedoms in not only 1915 but also in all of the 99 years following to this date in various parts of the globe. Lest we forget.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wanted to donate blood this year because I was finally eligible, but of course my mom forgot to sign the date on my form, and they wouldn't accept it. I tried calling her (I was hiding in the bathroom, because I would probably die if I was caught by a teacher). So after 10 calls to my Mom, she still wouldn't pick up, so I had to go back and tell them I couldn't get a hold of them (which was ****ing embarrassing). They were like "welp maybe next year." Okay, BUT GUESS WHO GETS A ****ING CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS; THAT WOULD BE ME (I turned the volume off, Hallelujah, but it still pissed me off). I wanted to throw my phone out the window and curse the **** out of my mom.

hi i'm att and i'm a *****

sucks i couldn't save a life or get my blood typed

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
dota-2-shagbark-plush.jpg

Shagbark. <3 You will be here with me soon enough.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
This is probably going to be kind of mean, but that kid that is always pestering me in class was gone today. I got a lot of work done without him breathing down my neck.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This is probably going to be kind of mean, but that kid that is always pestering me in class was gone today. I got a lot of work done without him breathing down my neck.

Why is it mean? It is not. Sometimes people can make us feel so crappy or bad we can't be ourselves. So no need to think it is mean to say you were happy he was not there today ;)

I'm so sick and tired of this fake friendship. I really am. One way traffic is nothing, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I'm happy my team won!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom