• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

キラ

Yo!
I bought Mario Kart 7 a few days ago! I used to have it, but it got stolen...

But, I have a new copy! And I'm soooooo addicted...

If anyone else has it and wants to play with me, VM me. ^^

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
A new episode from Tall Tale's The Walking Dead. It got so good that I just want the next one to be out now.

Memory

Forgotten Life
My friend got insulted for being a show-off by another show-off(well i admit that my friend is) but at least my friend's a nice person and doesn't back-stabs people like that the other girl did. My friend got insulted..

That kinda hurt me too.

She's my friend.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Happy to get some recognition at both my jobs. My other supervisor told me the boss was yelling loud that she didn't want me to leave when she heard about me possibly going to leave. She said everybody but not her. "She has so much experience (23 and a half years) and is always available so I'm not allowing her to leave". I was flattered and that really made my day ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Yesterday I received my laptop earlier than expected. I was told that I was going to receive on March 3rd and that they were going to wipe away everything in the hard drive, even though it was just my screen that needed repair (seriously why do they keep saying things like that? lol), so in an attempt to save everything, I bought an HDMI cable, connected it to my television and started to save and store everything onto my USB. Then when I heard that my laptop has returned, I immediately rushed to Best Buy (don't worry it is literally a 10 minute walk from where I live) and picked it up with precaution. When I finally returned home, I turned my laptop to see that it had everything that I thought was going to be eradicated still in tact. Though I was little upset that I had to buy an HDMI cable and spent roughly an hour in an attempt to save everything that I wanted, at least with the cable I can see what's on my monitor in a bigger screen so that's nice! :lol: Anyways, I'm just happy to be reunited with my laptop because now I can finally continue to study how to use GIMP/Photoshop so I can make graphics for myself and anyone who wants to request one. Granted I will accept all kinds of assistance as I really want to fully understand what to do and make these graphics as efficiently as I can. Today is really a happy day for me! :pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom