• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ugh. I hate when there are things you want to tell someone but to keep them from further stress you just hold in it. It hurts so much not saying anything

The best thing to do is to just speak, because holding it in might make it worse. If its important its much better to tell them, otherwise you may be digging a deeper grave. ;)

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Lately I've been rediculously worried about my future. As in marriage and family. I know a lot of girls my age who have already had kids and it's kind of got me thinking about when I have a kid. I don't intend on having a kid for ages, but I've been thinking.

Will I ever get married is my biggest worry, I am disgusted at the behavior of the boys in my high school and then when I'm at my college class they're all older than eighteen or older than twenty-five. I'm still in high school Monday through Thursday so it's not like I want to date a college student anyways. I don't want to date at all, honestly. I've just been really worried that I won't get married and I won't have kids.

But when it comes to having kids, I'm really worried about what I'm going to pass onto them. I have a few mental illnesses and I'm afraid that when my son or daughter is born they'll have depression and it comes out when they're older and they go through what I went through.

I'm especially worried that I'm going to have a daughter. The behavior of the boys in my school is disgusting and I'm disgusted that they'll grow up and have kids and that there is a tiny chance my daughter might date their son. I'm terrifed about having kids and having a daughter that will date.

It's all irrational because I'm seventeen and too preoccupied with Zelda and the internet to date. I think about it a lot at school as I see the people who have kids at home.

Lately I've been rediculously worried about my future. As in marriage and family. I know a lot of girls my age who have already had kids and it's kind of got me thinking about when I have a kid. I don't intend on having a kid for ages, but I've been thinking.

Will I ever get married is my biggest worry, I am disgusted at the behavior of the boys in my high school and then when I'm at my college class they're all older than eighteen or older than twenty-five. I'm still in high school Monday through Thursday so it's not like I want to date a college student anyways. I don't want to date at all, honestly. I've just been really worried that I won't get married and I won't have kids.

But when it comes to having kids, I'm really worried about what I'm going to pass onto them. I have a few mental illnesses and I'm afraid that when my son or daughter is born they'll have depression and it comes out when they're older and they go through what I went through.

I'm especially worried that I'm going to have a daughter. The behavior of the boys in my school is disgusting and I'm disgusted that they'll grow up and have kids and that there is a tiny chance my daughter might date their son. I'm terrifed about having kids and having a daughter that will date.

It's all irrational because I'm seventeen and too preoccupied with Zelda and the internet to date. I think about it a lot at school as I see the people who have kids at home.

You are way to freaking young to be worrying about that stuff. Also, yeah, people are weird in high school in college. They'll be normal when they grow up.

Fig

The Altruist
Today is such a tiring day. I finally finished all of my assignments that I needed to finish and I need to finish my technical description essay that due on Thursday. For now, I'm taking a break and will probably work on it tomorrow. It's not hard, but I really would like a rest from the troublesome day that I had to experience today. -.-

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion

I'd like to tell you to not worry about your future, that your kids will grow up with no problems, that having a daughter or not shouldn't worry you because the world is a safe place. I can't tell you those things because they aren't fully true. I can tell you that here and now you have survived, I can tell you that mental illness doesn't stop people from living healthy and fulfilling lives, I can tell you that there are safe places in the world where bad things are less likely to happen and that even in those unsafe places many people have survived with only a few scratches and bruises. I can also tell you that here, in this very forum, you are safe from bullying and hate and even if I am wrong that there will be people here who will comfort you the best they can.

Just remember that: up to this point, you have made it through this cruel world and that there is no immediate reason why you can't make it further.:yes:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Represent!

1904087_796813590347606_1674105973_n.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
Tonight was going to be senior night for me. I wish I could've at least been able to be represented. =\

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that Imouto. D: I hope everything will be ok for you in the end. I pray that everything is going good in your life despite the hardships that you have and are currently going through. *huggles*

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!

You don't have to think about marriage right now, just ease through some school stuff first. =) And sometimes you can't have a perfect life full of sunshine and rainbows, because life is life and everyone has to go through it. But hey, look at you strong girl, your making it! I wouldn't worry about what you'd pass on physically, because most of the time people don't pass on disorders and such. And depression is not some kind of illness, its normal, every teen goes through it, you can't avoid it, you children would be fine because they'd have such an awesome mom as you. ;3 And high school boys will be high school boys (keep in mind there are some decent men out there) and you just have to be there for your daughter(s) and encourage them to ignore the boys. :P

But don't worry about any of that, just finish high school, and if you feel a call to marriage then pursue it at that time, not earlier. =)

Ooooh honey, I was like this too a few years back when I graduated High School. My advice is don't worry about the future and be more focused on what is happening now, and then the days will come by and set its course for you. I remember a 2 years ago, I was with a guy who I thought was "the guy I would marry" but eventually turned into an arrogant ******* when he got me preggers and eventually I wanted to kill him and thought "You know, waiting isn't that bad of an idea, I'll live my life and when 20's come around the corner we'll see what my standpoint is then". (omg, I'm almost 20, I'm getting so old lol)

I know those things are on every teenage girls mind, "I must find my prince charming", and you will! Just give it time and you will find a nice guy and then boom, cute little Japas babies will be running around :p

Memory

Forgotten Life
Kagerou Project updates and since I just logged in, Im gonna start thinking about not having a DS which means I REALLY wanna play Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom