• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Skunk

Floof
Why Bill would ever want to not be a Pokemon and why you're required to change him back into a human.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
My little brother is such an immature prick! I wish he would stop being obnoxious and stubborn! I swear, no matter what I do, he never listens to me! My mom asked us to clean a SINGLE floor of the house and he just wanders around doing NOTHING because he has absolutely no sense of what's tidy and what's messy whatsoever! I try to be in charge and tell him what he could do and he just complains and tries to find a reason to argue. I even told him that if he can't find anything to clean, he should just go back to doing whatever he was doing before and then he screams at me and stomps off with an "I hate you"! How old is he again? ELEVEN?

... Sorry. You probably didn't want to read that, but I'm really angry right now.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Just had to unfollow an otherwise wonderful blog because it refused to tag the hannibal posts... disgusting as ****.

tumblr_n188oiU1yT1rkt29io1_500.png

Huh. Interesting.

Last edited:
I haven't thrown up a lot today but I still feel ******. And getting my period doesn't help at all. Looks like I have to call in today saying I can't work

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My nephews came over today and I'm afraid that the youngest is going to end up with depression and anxiety when he gets older because of the way his older brother picks on him. Their dad (my oldest brother) does it too and it really upsets me.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
My older brother keeps on mocking me because I actually buy music instead of illegally downloading it:(

キラ

Yo!
I had a long day at work but time just flew by so quickly and there was not one hassle in the day at all! After work, my mom asked if I wanted to get Culvers for Taylor (my girlfriend) and I and I said "Sure!" Got burgers and fries and shared a Reese's Concrete Mixer! Then, when I got home, I discovered that my package of Attack on Titan Puccho (it's a Japanese candy) was here! Tomorrow is my day off, and I can relax!

o0400040012343553863.jpg

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Do I tell my parents about the thing, then argue with them about the thing, but at least get it off my chest? Or do I hide the thing from my parents and hide all evidence of it so they never know?

I'm nervous about the thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom