• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I have been reading a book called The Happiness Advantage, by Shawn Achor.

The theme of the book is this: Success does not create happiness. Happiness creates success.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Not really depressed like, but I went for my daily run earlier and it's like 30°C degrees today, I got to 6 miles and just threw up due to dehydration, could have been worse, but still the heat makes it near impossible to do such things.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
OHMYREGGIEFILSAIME!

It rained last night!

Finally!

My forecast has been saying that it will rain everyday for a month.

And it finally decided to stop lying to me!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I just realized that I'm going to the movies tonight with most of my guy friends. I haven't been around guys in a while except family and some awkward conversations on ZD. I don't know why I feel awkward around guys. I find it easier to talk to girls for some reason. Oh, well, I'm just going to see World War Z with them. I don't even want to watch it, I just wanted to get out of the house and I haven't seen them in 2 months.

I need to get a job. I want to save money for stuff and I need to stop relying on my family to get them for me. Maybe I'll become more responsible that way. I don't want a job that forces me to deal with people though. Which eliminates most of the jobs I can get.

I also need my permit so I can get my license

Most of my friendships start out great and then slowly we grow apart and then the friendship disappears. I need to stop letting that happen though.

I don't want to hurt people. :I

Dan

Not really depressed like, but I went for my daily run earlier and it's like 30°C degrees today, I got to 6 miles and just threw up due to dehydration, could have been worse, but still the heat makes it near impossible to do such things.

Pffft pansy, this just makes me depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom