• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I am depressed because I just finished my apple & blackcurrant juice drink and will have to go all the way downstairs to get more. Absolute joke of a world we live in.

Also, I still don't have a pet chicken :(

:cucco: Sir Cluckington... In my heart... But not my arms...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was in the city the other day and saw Sheik in the newspaper :)
98F33CA4-3D8E-49ED-A5DF-0B7CFFD96A6B-2487-0000031DD1CCEABE.jpg

vengenz

Sheikah Warrior
College, man....COLLEGE. It's my first year and I'm almost done with a semester and I am very stressed. I have been staying up studying till 2-3 almost every other week and sleeping in the day. Not good. Finals are coming....and I want to pass all classes.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, I don't know what I was thinking before, but now I'm constantly thinking about what that article had to say, and why did it feature a picture of Sheik? :O

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This was what the part about Zelda said:
(OCARINA OF TIME SPOILERS AHEAD)
B8946AB8-FBC6-48A5-94E9-1262600BFB7B-2699-0000034A8C134349.jpg
BF5EA097-FDA2-416E-A4F0-1BDDF1682342-2699-0000034AB1649241.jpg

I'm pretty sure that its a mailbag section of the magazine and it was someone commenting on how many female characters there are in Video Games.
Still, pretty neat to see Sheik in the newspaper.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm kinda happy right now, I went to my choir concert stressed and it wasn't that bad. I did what I was supposed to do, I socialized a bit, and I'm not sad anymore. I feel great! ^^

I got a bruise from hitting my arm against my car door before going to school tomorrow and when I went to work I had tho ugly big purple bruise on my forearm. Everyone at work kept looking at me asking "if my fiancé hit me" and stuff like that and I'm like, "no ;_______;"

So there is a possibility a report might go to the police or something :(

Scoby

France
i am depressed because i lost my keys today :(

I'm walking to work :( 6 hours today so I guess it could be worse. Now that summer has arrived it gets hot in the kitchen though.

hah I thought you trolling first but then I see you in Australia :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom