• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Well to be honest, I keep thinking about Easter because it's in a week or so. And no matter how old you are, it's still super fun. The day before Eater, my sister, my mother, my two little nephews (age 9 and 7) and myself are going to decorate Easter eggs and eat Easter cake. On Easter Day, I have an Easter Egg Hunt in my "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" video game (it's super fun, you hunt and gather Easter chocolate eggs, you eat them, some of them contain nummy candy but some of them contain winning tickets, and you can trade the tickets inside for furnitures from the Egg series, you can sale the duplicates and put the money in your bank account, also I always wear the bunny outfit when I go on the Easter Egg Hunt) and I wouldn't miss that for anything in the world, this special event happens only once a year and I want to spend it with my villagers (especially my two best and closest friends in the game; Curlos the sheep and Aurora the penguin). So I ask my sister if we could have our Easter family gathering on April 8 instead of April 9, and as always, she was super understanding. So I'll get to have the best of both worlds this time around too.

https://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/easter

https://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/list-of-holidays-events

Also, I have the perfect Easter Ambience right here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPm_CPHOfzjK3mQmpgOP5oOg

I'm always hyped for this. And not just the family gathering. If there's something that "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" is great at, it's holidays/special events, everything else about it is nice and awesome, but holidays (Festivale with Pavé, Bunny Day aka Easter with Zipper, Harvest Festival with Franklin, Halloween, Toy Day aka Christmas with Jingle, and during the Cherry Blossom Festival on April 7 cherry blossoms will float through the air, and I'm not even talking bout all the Fishing Tourneys and Bug-Offs, etc) are special and you don't want to miss out on that. I've already decorated my bedroom in the game for Easter (with pastel color furnitures which are Alpine furnitures with a Pastel Color Sunset custom design, an Egg clock, an Egg lamp, an Egg Basket filled with Easter Eggs, a Toy Egg Set on my fireplace mantelpiece, a Zodiac Rabbit on my Air Purifier, and on my table there's a Chocolate Cake and a coffee cup and pink or orange tulips and a CD player, and in a corner of the room there's my Cocoa Tree (a gift from my in-game mom), it's all very Eastery/Springy.

My house is made to look like a log cabin on the outside (it has a Cabin Exterior, a Cabin Door, a Yellow Roof, a Wooden Mailbox, and a Country Fence, and I put Yellow Cosmos flowers all around my house. My bedroom is also made to look like the inside of a log cabin, with a Cabin Wall and a Cabin Rug or a Cabin Wall and an Opulent Rug, and it has a fireplace with a pile of firewood next to it and it has comfy furnitures. My bedroom also has a small table with a pile of books and a Cushion on it, a Throne, a Hologram Machine and various furnitures and item customized/decorated with the Star Wars Galactic Empire logo (a Polka-Dot Clock, a Metal Flagpole, a Stained-Glass, a LED Display, and a Cushion) and on my wall there's a Potted Ivy, a Pitcher Plant, a Wall Flowerpot, an orange Flower Wreath, and a fish Mobile on the wall above my bed, and two paintings on the wall above my fireplace. It's a nice and cozy log cabin.

Also, in my basement which is my living room I have a comfy sofa and armchair (a green Simple Love Seat, a green Simple Armchair, and a purple Floor Seat), a pile of manga, a Flat-Screen TV, a Karaoke System, a Popcorn Machine, a Soda Fountain, a Jukebox, an Electric Guitar, a Metal Guitar, an Amp, an Harp, a Music Stand, a Glass Top-Table with pictures of my two best friends on it, a Paulownia Closet with a picture of a friend on it, a burnt Marshmallow Chair, a customized Mama Bear and a customized Mama Polar Bear (teddy bears, plush bears), Wendell's Painting, and fishtanks with a Frog and a Soft-shelled Turtle and a container with a beautiful green and black Raja Brooke butterfly in it (my top favorite butterfly in this game), a Sea Globe, a Minimalist lamp, a Croton Plant, a green Garbage Bin, a Wall Flowerpot and a Potted Ivy on my wall, a Shamrock Clock on my wall, three paintings on my walls. Also, this room has green furnitures and a Green Rug because green is one of my favorite colors, along with purple, blue, and orange. Also, in a corner of the room, there's my Cruiser Bike, Bicycle Helmet, Backpack, and Trunk. One of may room is a bathroom, another one is a kitchen, there's my study room upstairs (with my school stuff where I can study and do homeworks), and the room in the back is a library/reading room.

I freaking love this game, it's been nearly four years now and I still very much love playing this game on an almost daily basis.

I wanted to give you my dream adress, folks, but it seems that my Wifi connection doesn't work at the moment so I'll have to reprogram it and update my dream town. I'll let you know when it's done. I'd like to see more people visiting my town and my house at some point.

Last edited:

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Well to be honest, I keep thinking about Easter because it's in a week or so. And no matter how old you are, it's still super fun. The day before Eater, my sister, my mother, my two little nephews (age 9 and 7) and myself are going to decorate Easter eggs and eat Easter cake. On Easter Day, I have an Easter Egg Hunt in my "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" video game (it's super fun, you hunt and gather Easter chocolate eggs, you eat them, some of them contain nummy candy but some of them contain winning tickets, and you can trade the tickets inside for furnitures from the Egg series, you can sale the duplicates and put the money in your bank account, also I always wear the bunny outfit when I go on the Easter Egg Hunt) and I wouldn't miss that for anything in the world, this special event happens only once a year and I want to spend it with my villagers (especially my two best and closest friends in the game; Curlos the sheep and Aurora the penguin). So I ask my sister if we could have our Easter family gathering on April 8 instead of April 9, and as always, she was super understanding. So I'll get to have the best of both worlds this time around too.

https://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/easter

https://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/list-of-holidays-events

Also, I have the perfect Easter Ambience right here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPm_CPHOfzjK3mQmpgOP5oOg

I'm always hyped for this. And not just the family gathering. If there's something that "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" is great at, it's holidays/special events, everything else about it is nice and awesome, but holidays (Festivale with Pavé, Bunny Day aka Easter with Zipper, Harvest Festival with Franklin, Halloween, Toy Day aka Christmas with Jingle, and during the Cherry Blossom Festival on April 7 cherry blossoms will float through the air, and I'm not even talking bout all the Fishing Tourneys and Bug-Offs, etc) are special and you don't want to miss out on that. I've already decorated my bedroom in the game for Easter (with pastel color furnitures which are Alpine furnitures with a Pastel Color Sunset custom design, an Egg clock, an Egg lamp, an Egg Basket filled with Easter Eggs, a Toy Egg Set on my fireplace mantelpiece, a Zodiac Rabbit on my Air Purifier, and on my table there's a Chocolate Cake and a coffee cup and pink or orange tulips and a CD player, and in a corner of the room there's my Cocoa Tree (a gift from my in-game mom), it's all very Eastery/Springy.

My house is made to look like a log cabin on the outside (it has a Cabin Exterior, a Cabin Door, a Yellow Roof, a Wooden Mailbox, and a Country Fence, and I put Yellow Cosmos flowers all around my house. My bedroom is also made to look like the inside of a log cabin, with a Cabin Wall and a Cabin Rug or a Cabin Wall and an Opulent Rug, and it has a fireplace with a pile of firewood next to it and it has comfy furnitures. My bedroom also has a small table with a pile of books and a Cushion on it, a Throne, a Hologram Machine and various furnitures and item customized/decorated with the Star Wars Galactic Empire logo (a Polka-Dot Clock, a Metal Flagpole, a Stained-Glass, a LED Display, and a Cushion) and on my wall there's a Potted Ivy, a Pitcher Plant, a Wall Flowerpot, an orange Flower Wreath, and a fish Mobile on the wall above my bed, and two paintings on the wall above my fireplace. It's a nice and cozy log cabin.

Also, in my basement which is my living room I have a comfy sofa and armchair (a green Simple Love Seat, a green Simple Armchair, and a purple Floor Seat), a pile of manga, a Flat-Screen TV, a Karaoke System, a Popcorn Machine, a Soda Fountain, a Jukebox, an Electric Guitar, a Metal Guitar, an Amp, an Harp, a Music Stand, a Glass Top-Table with pictures of my two best friends on it, a Paulownia Closet with a picture of a friend on it, a burnt Marshmallow Chair, a customized Mama Bear and a customized Mama Polar Bear (teddy bears, plush bears), Wendell's Painting, and fishtanks with a Frog and a Soft-shelled Turtle and a container with a beautiful green and black Raja Brooke butterfly in it (my top favorite butterfly in this game), a Sea Globe, a Minimalist lamp, a Croton Plant, a green Garbage Bin, a Wall Flowerpot and a Potted Ivy on my wall, a Shamrock Clock on my wall, three paintings on my walls. Also, this room has green furnitures and a Green Rug because green is one of my favorite colors, along with purple, blue, and orange. Also, in a corner of the room, there's my Cruiser Bike, Bicycle Helmet, Backpack, and Trunk. One of may room is a bathroom, another one is a kitchen, there's my study room upstairs (with my school stuff where I can study and do homeworks), and the room in the back is a library/reading room.

I freaking love this game, it's been nearly four years now and I still very much love playing this game on an almost daily basis.

I wanted to give you my dream adress, folks, but it seems that my Wifi connection doesn't work at the moment so I'll have to reprogram it and update my dream town. I'll let you know when it's done. I'd like to see more people visiting my town and my house at some point.

Mat Pat!

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Why is the weather so all over the place, it's very odd that its not as consistent as it normally is. I appreciate the rain I really do, but the drains and sewers in our city can't handle that much. I'm very glad that we are no longer in a drought, but I hope that we get more consistent rain throughout the year and not within the first few months.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Why is the weather so all over the place, it's very odd that its not as consistent as it normally is. I appreciate the rain I really do, but the drains and sewers in our city can't handle that much. I'm very glad that we are no longer in a drought, but I hope that we get more consistent rain throughout the year and not within the first few months.
I agree, wish it was a little more spread out rather than just being slammed by it in a brief time

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
why do I always do this to myself. Tried showing another song to my dad, I was really hopeful this time, it was instrumental, I actually posted it yesterday in the song thread. It has a really positive and happy energy, very beautiful to me, and since there aren't any harsh vocals to worry about I was really hopeful that he'd like it. But it turned out he got a really bad headache from it at the heavier part, partly because of the repeating heaviness and the little bit of flashing lights. I feel really guilty now, he had to take medicine for it. I never thought that would happen, the part even isn't that bad to me, I don't get headaches from light or heavier sounds, but I didn't know he would. I feel so bad about it, I hope he feels better.

He said it sounded like a jackhammer on a wall
I'm saying it now. I am done. Done. okay. I'm not sharing songs anymore. At least with people I don't know if they'll like it or not. I always get so so nervous, my heart was racing and I was shaking and sweating on my palms a little. Sharing songs and watching it with them gives me an adrenaline rush because of nervousness, and finding out afterward, or with this case, my dad turning it off early, just make my stomach drop and I feel so anxious and sad. I've tried and tried to connect with him through music but it's just not working. I'm done. Not trying anymore. At all. My music is staying to myself.

I had this short convo with him while we were at my aunt's and uncle's, and it was short because he said he wasn't going to start arguing with me. I wasn't trying to argue, I hate conflict, but I was trying to tell him in the context of praise music that I've thought of maybe looking into christian metal music. It's something I've thought about before, and I thought maybe that could be something I could connect with, with him, and maybe strengthen my very weak and broken relationship with God. But yeah no. He resisted that even more than normal metal. Said it to avoid it, it was irreverent. And I was trying to tell him that I find some metal beautiful, and wouldn't christian metal be better than normal metal to him, I think the lyrics matter more than the style of music when it comes to irreverence. He basically said to stop talking by saying he doesn't want to argue in front of my relatives and said that yes the type of music absolutely affects it and left it at that. He started to have that harsher tone. I just felt this anxiety mixed with anger and sadness and just sat there silent while he shifted the conversation back to what he was talking about.

I hate praise music anyway.

not getting into the genre.

when was metal and way to connect with god anyways.

just trying to enjoy myself the way I like while giving myself a pat on the back for spiritual points.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
heck I'll do what you say dad, I'll blast overkill and brainwashing and gaddaar and popular monster and all the other irreverent songs with swears and questioning God and everything, that's want you want don't you, forbid I listen to christian metal

I'm fine with my music I already listen to

I love my music, I don't have to please you with what I listen to, why do I even try to get support and love for my music from you. It's from the core of the issue, I want you to love some part of true me

I don't need to listen to christian metal to look more faithful

I like my music I already listen to
does that make me a bad person?
swears bother me less and less

the harshness feels good

think it sounds like a jackhammer on a wall? I'll ****ing headbang to it

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Ugh I'm sorry you're in a family like this, Echo.
why is it me though

why's it gotta be me

why's everyone so ****in cruel
why is god cruel

it's not fair
its not fairnotfairnotfairnotfair
arghadsfh

I'm the only one who can't even do the basics. I can't feel the holy ghost, as a kid I'd start crying and go to my mom because I was so afraid I didn't know how to repent right. I kept asking my mom if God would hear my prayers if I did them in my head, even if I heard her answer before I wanted to make sure. Ever since I can remember, I wanted to be good at spiritual stuff, and when I wasn't, I felt so much shame. The sudden pressure you get after turning eight...that's when you can start sinning....I still feel uncertain, do you have to do repent every single day, it's so exhausting, how do you know what you did wrong, I'm just trying to get through the day.
I haven't repented for so long. But what do I have to repent for? I know I'm sinful...can I just say for anything I did? Aren't you supposed to condemn the stuff you did and never do it again, but what did I do, I've held off so long, what if there's sins I forgot I did and they're there and i don't rmeember and god will forvoer stay disconnected because the holy gohst leaves when youre sinning

hhh
hhh

I don't want to fail

I don't wanna fail

I already did though, the holy ghost is gone, you don't get it and have it forever, it goes when you hold on to bad stuff and I cant feel it so it must mean Im holding on and thinking about bad stuff, I can't get it back until I let go of my mindset
I cant let go
I need to let go

but I cant

but i need

it's zd, I've been led to think how I do because of the internet, none of this ever came to my mind before that...
would I even think I'm a part of lgbtq+ if I didn't have the internet, is it all a rebellion

it all started when I got on here

I could've been happy
I could've stayed awya from metal music and different views and been able to connect

I would've avoided all this pain

it's too late, I can't switch back
I've become to set on what I believe

I can't un-support what I decided to support
maybe if I wrtie it

disgusting
it's disgusting
I'm disgusting
stop thinking like that
you're wrong
you're mistaken
you read what you weren't supposed to
destroyed your faith
it's out to destroy your faith
you don't like girls
you don't
you don't...

I can't do it
I can't think like that
it's too late

maybe if I isolate from everything that makes me think like that i can
change

I don't want to leave...

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Wrong

Wrong

And wrong again.

Once you have the Holy Spirit, He never leaves you.

John 10:28-29 - and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.
hate to be a bible basher, but that's not actually what echo was referring to; rather the idea that the holy ghost can't dwell in unclean things

“The Spirit of the Lord did no more preserve them; yea, it had withdrawn from them because the Spirit of the Lord doth not dwell in unholy temples”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom