• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
and then there were none is one of the most revolutionary detective books ever written and is constantly spoofed and parodied and used as inspiration by mystery writers everywhere

agatha christie is also the author of the poirot books and miss marple books, both are great if you like mysteries
She still gonna be going in the year 1billion!! According to the dr...

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Cow tipping isn't a real thing.

The typical story goes like, "Hey bro, let's go onto this farm at night. The cows sleep standing up and if you push them they fall over."

But, where I live, there's literally dairy farms just literal minutes away. In fact, I've seen the very cows my dairy comes from.

Anyhow, I can assure you, cows lay down to sleep like everyone else, which sorta renders the whole cow tipping thing kinda null and void.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Finishing up at my current job at the end of the week. I've enjoyed the role but they offered me a raise that was less than inflation so I found work elsewhere at nearly double my current rate. Hoping that I may actually be able to afford a home deposit if I can maintain my current lifestyle for a while and save the difference.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

The typical story goes like, "Hey bro, let's go onto this farm at night. The cows sleep standing up and if you push them they fall over."

But, where I live, there's literally dairy farms just literal minutes away. In fact, I've seen the very cows my dairy comes from.

Anyhow, I can assure you, cows lay down to sleep like everyone else, which sorta renders the whole cow tipping thing kinda null and void.
B-but...

:kawaii:

Stitch

AKA Patrick

I live in a rural town in Wisconsin. You don't tip cows, cows tip you.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When Mr Vee gets home we're going to help out a coworker/friend. Mr Vee talked to him yesterday on messenger and he needs help with a cupboard being moved. His wife can't carry the heavy load and he can't do it alone. So Tony told him we're going to help him out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom