• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

my internet's finally sped up again. yay.

also I finally finished DDLC. I can see why it's a psychological horror now with all the very uh, gory deaths. And it somehow used my name, despite me not using it anywhere, before deleting itself from my computer o_O

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I've read up on when and what the signs of a lonely rat are.

Apparently it may take Peach a couple of days to realise her sister isn't coming back.

If it hits her hard she may end up hurting herself in a worst case scenario like chewing through her own tail.

I'm so scared that it may happen and contact with me won't be enough.
I hope she doesn't take it too hard, but we'll all be here for you if she does :hug:

Apparently it may take Peach a couple of days to realise her sister isn't coming back.

If it hits her hard she may end up hurting herself in a worst case scenario like chewing through her own tail.

I think these next few days will be the most important to her that you're there for her, as she's coming to terms with this change. What you've been doing sounds like the best way to offer closure for her, too. Hopefully she doesn't respond to the extremes that you're reading about. But if she does respond poorly, it's not your fault. You're doing everything, and I mean that. Like C said, we'll be here if somethig happens. Hopefully it doesn't.

I've mentioned it in the shoutbox, and I feel weird bringing it up with the timing, but I do have experience with a rodent dying of a broken heart so I completely understand how devastating of a turn that can be. I really, really hope Peach copes alright. For both of your peace of mind. <3

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw

I know it’s gonna be hard on your both but you’re doing the best you can hun and we’ll be with you every step of the way if you need us :hug:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Downloading the King of Cards update for Shovel Knight. It's kinda sad though that I'm doing it but have only put like 20 minutes into the regular game, and haven't even touched any of the other DLCs yet either.

Still, no regrets for buying the Treasure Trove version last year. I got it on sale for such a good deal considering the sheer amount of content in the game - I'm probably going to dive into soon but I still have alot of other games I want to play...

Downloading the King of Cards update for Shovel Knight. It's kinda sad though that I'm doing it but have only put like 20 minutes into the regular game, and haven't even touched any of the other DLCs yet either.

Still, no regrets for buying the Treasure Trove version last year. I got it on sale for such a good deal considering the sheer amount of content in the game - I'm probably going to dive into soon but I still have alot of other games I want to play...

Fantastic games and Vue. I'm sure you'll love them when you dig in.

Steel thy shovel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom