• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Yennefer Funko Pop figure is approximately 675% more expensive than all the other Witcher characters.

Geralt? £12.

Triss? £14.

Yennefer? £182

Also, why is Ciri so precious. Yes, precious angel I will play a round or two of Gwent :kawaii:

Xspu3kE.jpg

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
A huge black spider was just on my sweater and I don’t think I can continue with life anymore. I feel like I got to a game over menu, and I’m being asked if I want to try again. Nope. I think I’ll pass. My heart rate is about 300bpm so I’ll be dead momentarily anyways :shrugs:

***so dramatic but seriously I have a crippling fear of spiders

A huge black spider was just on my sweater and I don’t think I can continue with life anymore. I feel like I got to a game over menu, and I’m being asked if I want to try again. Nope. I think I’ll pass. My heart rate is about 300bpm so I’ll be dead momentarily anyways :shrugs:

***so dramatic but seriously I have a crippling fear of spiders

I had an experience earlier this year with some sort of weird ass FLYING spider that basically just clipped through the air at me. how do i delete this timeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom