• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I do. I know several languages. I'm just pretty sure he was asking what one I use for minesweeper.
Neat. I've never bothered to get involved in JavaScript myself, it's extremely messy, even JQuery, and the HTML5 Canvas element is not very fun to deal with. I don't like creating objects in languages that aren't supposed to do that.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm barely an extra in the movie of life. Everybody I know are stars and I barely pop up as anyyhing, hell it seems that my scene should probably be cut, it just gets in the way of the story.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I'm barely an extra in the movie of life. Everybody I know are stars and I barely pop up as anyyhing, hell it seems that my scene should probably be cut, it just gets in the way of the story.

We may all be players on the stage of life, but if we take the role that has be designated to us and play it to the very best of our ability, then there's no reason to hold regret about our performance.

It was Voting Sunday in three German states yesterday, and the AfD, a rightwing party, gained grounds in all three of them. You guys have got no idea how sick this makes me. There won't be an important vote in my state until September next year, but if things turn out similarly where I live, I'll pack my things and go. I like living in Germany, but if its people are honestly dumb enough to repeat the same mistakes not even a decade after one of the worst cases of ethnic cleansing in the history of humankind, then I don't feel comfortable living here anymore.

Pen

The game is on!

Try and remember that you are always the main character in your life, Pat. You are the most important person in your own life no matter what. And to be honest, I think your much more than just an extra in many other people's lives.

My 3D animation app and the only one on the App Store only supports .obj and a single texture file. But all the models come with several textures but the app won't let you install the .mtl, but you can't install each texture seperatly because you can only use one.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I don't know whats in my mind, I don't know where my mind is, really
Shout out to the Pixies.
Now I´ve got Pixies in my mind. Yay

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So I'm playing Twilight Princess on the Wii and i'm in Lakebed Temple. I am missing a key, but don't want to backtrack. save me pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom