• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
why do they never have characters eat, sleep, drink or potty in games, books, or tv shows....
In Ocarina of Time link is sleeping at the beginning of the game and in Fallout and Skyrim you sleep in beds and see other characters sleep. There are even special perks where you can murder characters whilst they sleep.

There are many instances of eating in Zelda, there is even a whole soup making quest in Twilight Princess and there are so many recipes in breath of the wild.

In game of Thrones Tywin Lannister is killed whilst taking a poo

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
In Ocarina of Time link is sleeping at the beginning of the game and in Fallout and Skyrim you sleep in beds and see other characters sleep. There are even special perks where you can murder characters whilst they sleep.

There are many instances of eating in Zelda, there is even a whole soup making quest in Twilight Princess and there are so many recipes in breath of the wild.

In game of Thrones Tywin Lannister is killed whilst taking a poo
I read this without noticing the quote. I was very confused.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Am I really going to be going to the concert I want to go to in July? The area that it is in is incredibly hot and I hate the heat but it could still be a fun vacation.. I guess we will see...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Last night I went out to the grand opening of a new venue called Fortress Sydney - which is basically the biggest gaming venue in the Southern Hemisphere.

It has the capacity for 1000 people overall and has a restaurant which has WoW vibes to its design, a futuristic themed bar, an arcade, an e-sports arena with 200+ seats, a room decked out with dozens of high-spec gaming PCs for hire, private streamer rooms that can be hired, and private gaming booths that can be booked. The design was incredible but the place was pretty damn expensive - cool to have but I wonder how many people in their target audience will be able to afford to go regularly.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Wife and I are going to another star party with our local astronomical society tonight.

I'll try to provide as much pictures as I can, but white and blue light from your phones can really mess with your eyes, especially when looking through telescopes, so there might only be a few.

The reason why for pictures is that where I live, spring time is ripe for viewing galaxies, and the area where we're going gives a wonderful view of the Milky Way, in addition to other galaxies.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Wife and I are going to another star party with our local astronomical society.

I'll try to provide as much pictures as I can, but white and blue light from your phones can really mess with your eyes, especially when looking through telescopes, so there might only be a few.

The reason why for pictures is that where I live, spring time is ripe for viewing galaxies, and the area where we're going gives a wonderful view of the Milky Way, in addition to other galaxies.
i love lookin at the stars!!! but i think we're now too light polluted....

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
hitting 90 degrees in New Hampshire when we’re not even technically halfway through April yet is.. uh.. concerning and unfortunate.
Yeah in the course of a week Connecticut has shot up to like 70-80 degrees. I thought we were supposed to have a spring at some point but uh I guess not...

Have a lot of really fun bug related talks with this person in a discord server and I'm like overthinking whether or not I should add them as a contact. I'm just afraid of what would change over dm... only thing is I could probably open up more about what I actually hope to study pertaining to bugs as I'm not very open about that in community settings but, what about them? What would they open up about? I'm scared. I don't want things to change but it seems stupid that I can't just add someone on discord without it being a whole anxiety thing.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
maybe give it a bit more time depending on how comfortable you are w/ them? If you already are then I think adding them makes sense from their point of view too, just gotta weigh in how you feel about taking that step

Yeah I don't know how they feel about me. Big thing is they are an artist with a fairly good folllowing so I'm not even sure if they are too keen to add people like that... but there's no way for me to know without sending, but in a way I would prefer if they didn't accept it cuz then I wouldnt have to worry about the expectations after... bleh.

This is problems I have thrust on myself for having ridiculous privacy settings and no one can send me friend requests, and I have no competence of knowing when I should be sending other people requests. Maybe they've already tried adding me and I had no idea? Maybe they've tried DMing me even; my settings dont allow that unless you're a contact.

I probably should just... let it be. If I'm stressing this much then I probably can't handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom