• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I just learned Blind Guardian's songs "The Bard's Song" and "A Past and Future Secret."

I might have been a lutenist in a past life. Because I'm getting into that minstrel-y, troubadour, folksy style of guitar inspired by the Medieval and Renaissance periods.

менестрель арт: 2 тыс изображений найдено в Яндекс Картинках

Now to obtain a lute and learn some real lute pieces like "The Lachrimae Pavan"

Ypu gonna toss a coin to your witcher?!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Guitar specific one.

Years ago I bought a DigiTech Bad Monkey for around $35 as a cheap alternative to the Ibanez Tube Screamer that sounded pretty good.

Now, it shot up to around an average of $400 on Reverb, because the owner of JHS pedals showed how similarly it can sound to the infamous Klon Centaur, a pedal that costs $5000.

Needless to say, I wasn't expecting to wake up to that news that I'm suddenly sitting on $400.

Old TV series i liked. Feel free to sign it if you wish!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
After six awesome weeks away in Japan I have finally returned to Australia. I'm so glad and privileged to have had the opportunity to be back there for that much time and see some of my old friends. Now, it's time to plan my next trip which will hopefully be around a month in the USA during the latter half of this year.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My exact plans are still to be confirmed in terms of locations we I am figuring this out with my travel companion - but if things line up I'd be happy to catch some ZD people. I've been lucky enough to meet with four people from this forum already in the past.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
My exact plans are still to be confirmed in terms of locations we I am figuring this out with my travel companion - but if things line up I'd be happy to catch some ZD people. I've been lucky enough to meet with four people from this forum already in the past.
Give me a Gaytime and I will house you for free :bubsy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom