• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
my friend and I were talking about the mario movie and I mentioned how joe rogan is playing donkey kong, my friend was in such disbelief that he looked it up and then read out "seth rogan", the mistake registered in my brain and I just laughed uncontrollably for a while after that

I'm pretty down on the mario movie at the moment, but if joe rogan was in it, that'd be a guarantee watch from me no matter what

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've decided to avoid going on pinterest for a few days. I'm having trouble drawing faces right now (I'm not nearly where I want to be skill-wise with them currently) and all the pinterest artwork is making me frustrated and seriously not helping my self esteem. I spend about 2 hours a day on that site, so good luck in me finding things to pass the time lol.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I've decided to avoid going on pinterest for a few days. I'm having trouble drawing faces right now (I'm not nearly where I want to be skill-wise with them currently) and all the pinterest artwork is making me frustrated and seriously not helping my self esteem. I spend about 2 hours a day on that site, so good luck in me finding things to pass the time lol.
Spend 2 hours drawing your brothers face

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’ve been thinking about writing a story

It’s where a boy, after a traumatic incident of losing his mother, snaps. This immense amount of loss, grief, and insanity causes him to create a spirit. This spirit is now his guardian and takes care of the boy like a parent, however, the spirit is always present, which causes people to be afraid of the boy because of the spirit and it’s disturbing appearance

The boy constantly is having trouble with loss, and when the boy gets overly upset and rethinks of the moment of losing his mother, the spirit freaks out, causing havoc to the area around.

Over time in the story the boy tries to conceal his emotions and not get too out of hand, which helps the spirit as well, they go to places his mother used to take him before that they had wonderful memories of, but with the spirit, this is harder

I like the idea of my story, I’ve been thinking about typing it out. Kinda wanted to know if anyone here finds it interesting

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I’ve been thinking about writing a story

It’s where a boy, after a traumatic incident of losing his mother, snaps. This immense amount of loss, grief, and insanity causes him to create a spirit. This spirit is now his guardian and takes care of the boy like a parent, however, the spirit is always present, which causes people to be afraid of the boy because of the spirit and it’s disturbing appearance

The boy constantly is having trouble with loss, and when the boy gets overly upset and rethinks of the moment of losing his mother, the spirit freaks out, causing havoc to the area around.

Over time in the story the boy tries to conceal his emotions and not get too out of hand, which helps the spirit as well, they go to places his mother used to take him before that they had wonderful memories of, but with the spirit, this is harder

I like the idea of my story, I’ve been thinking about typing it out. Kinda wanted to know if anyone here finds it interesting
Please write this so I can read it :rosa:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Why are there bookshelves full of "ruined books" and "Burned books" in perfectly intact forts in Skyrim? One of my favorite things to do in Morrowind was collect the books and put them in the library of the house in Balmora that I got via a house mod for the game. So of course I also like collecting books in Skyrim. When I see a bookcase full of bookshelves with messed up books it just bugs me so much.

Maybe this is why a lot of Nords are slightly illiterate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom