• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things in Zelda That Seem Normal but Would Be Weird if You Saw It in Real Life.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I also counted Malon.
For another OoT one, feeding frogs with an :eek:carina:

1. Romance was never actually implied between them. But it is a very large pairing in the fan world. But canonically-speaking, there was nothing between them.
2. Wait...feeding frogs with an ocarina? When did that happen?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
If you go to Zora's Domain and step on a circular log platform and use the ocarina, A wild group of frogs appeared!
I came up with a new one! Carrying bombs into a castle (or towns for that matter)

Taggerung115

Warrior
Lets see, people running around a construction site like idiots enjoying themselves without their boss firing them like that, is a good example.

So true.

Also:
Carrying a stash weapons around in public. This does not include medieval and renaissance reenactment fairs and Comicon or Supernova. Dressing up in tunics and chain maille and carrinh sword and bows is perfectly acceptable at these events.

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Most of the good ones were taken. I can only think of having fish talk to you and fill in your Sea Chart (because I'm thinking of Wind Waker for no reason). And the Iron Boots. If they're heavy while you're wearing them, then they should be heavy when put away, right? Oh, and while we're at it, there's the Magic Armor from Twilight Princess. How does it even WORK? Where do those rupees all go? o_O

Come to think of it, if I walked into McDonald's and tried to pay with green gems that I found in the grass and in my neighbor's pottery, people would probably think that was strange, too... if not insane.

Wel, almost everything Link does is weird in some way, like stabbing pigs or chicken to make them mad.

If I saw a guy taunting a chicken and then getting murdered by hundreds of them, I'd probably freak out. But I'd also think that he had it coming.

You know... Everything. One of the things that stands out to me though is his tunic. It always looks so epic in the game, but then you see an exact replica in real life, and you kind of die inside. It just doesn't work

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Walking arouund with a big sword sheild and wearing all green would be a bit odd id say. Or randomly somersaulting and yelling HYAH. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom