• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things in Zelda That Seem Normal but Would Be Weird if You Saw It in Real Life.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I REALLY hope I never see some random kid wearing green coming into my house, breaking my pots and stealing my money! :mad:

Though I would like to get money just by cutting grass! :clap:

Also, I NEVER EVER EVER want to look up at the moon just to see it scowl at me! D:

T

Teabus

Isn't quite weird that you kan use a cucco to float down to the ground, if you would do that to a hen in real life you would probably hit the grown pretty hard ;)
And what's the deal with the guards in Hyrule Castle Town in TP who are so scared of a small wolf? Such a group of chickens!

Fig

The Altruist
I would think breaking pots in public would be too funny to see! I mean it's natural to break pots in Zelda games and not worry about a thing (unless you are in those rich people's houses), but in real life, people would think you are weird to break pots in public. That would be me right there. XD

Where to begin?

A hero dressed in green stealing romance from a girl and her horse.
The moon crashing down to destroy the universe.
Gold spiders appearing all over the place.
Half naked women appearing out of fountains.
Carpenters endlessly walking in loops without getting the job done.
Monkeys slapping their behinds with boomerangs.
A 35 year old obsessed with "forest fairies" who can decipher maps by dancing.
Old men creepily awaiting you in caves.
Wolves stalking your town at night.
Talking fairies.
Boats that turn into people.
Golden frogs in the ocean which speak.
Teenage boys in love with phantasms.

Great Fairies (especially those in OoT, MM, and WW). Need I say more?

Great_Fairy_%28Ocarina_of_Time%29.png
360px-Great_Fairy_%28The_Wind_Waker%29.png

pretty much everything he does is weird like flying with a cucco from like a thousand feet up at lake hylia in TP

Arms and hands perpetually sticking out of toilets...

A young boy with no face dancing a peculiar dance with two VERY submissive scantily clad dancers in the street... that will stay with me to the grave that one. Only in Majora's Mask would honouring a sensei/teacher/master in traditional cultural constructs come off as being THAT odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom