• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things in Zelda That Seem Normal but Would Be Weird if You Saw It in Real Life.

D

dotngtrtech

A flying house with the pilot riding a bicycle would be extremely weird. Oh yeah, throwing a fish back into a pond and the fish rewarding you for doing so would be pretty odd. Watching people rolling into trees so rupees would fall out of the leaves would also be weird.

I would have to say ...
Wearing a Tunic...
I don't know about you, but I don't have a tunic :P
~Don't think anyone said that one yet~

Well, I feel like cows don't give me random milk if I play them a song on my ocarina...
And I also wouldn't randomly go off on adventures with random groups of pirates with attitude problems...
The ability to change back and forth from a human to a wolf is not exactly in my skill set...
And no matter how hard I try, I can't get a mask that suddenly makes me an awesome dancer...
Oh, and let's not forget that I can't breathe underwater by wearing blue...
Or withstand extreme heat by wearing red...
And statues don't move if I wave a green flashlight at them...
I don't have a horse that magically appears from halfway around the world by playing a song, either...
It's a shame, really...Life would be so much cooler....XD

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Well, Gannondorf seems generally normal in Zelda. However if I saw him in real life...0_0

Me: What the?
Gannondorf: Muahaha! I will take over all of earth!
Me: What? NOOO! Call in the airforce!
Gannondorf: I already took out the airforce.
Me: Drat
Gannondorf: Twilightdeku...
Me: What?
Gannondorf: I AM YOUR FATHER!
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Pretty much everything. Hyrule is a strange place. Link smashes peoples pots in their own homes. Faries exist and it is manly to have one. A princess who decided that a perfectly normal looking seven and a half foot ginger green man with yellow eyes,who could put out your eye with his nose, wants not only to rule the Kingdom, but the whole world too! The Happy mask man!!! Need I go on?... The flying carpet bomchu salesman. Every single person in OOT seems to be unusual. That Grog character 'people are disgusting, my mother and father are disgusting, you must be disgusting too'.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Someone walking into your house and doing whatever they want and you just stare, and if they want to talk, then you say the same thing over and over.

Warrior of Fire

The Hero of Time
A small group of girls seeing some guy, shrieking rather ear-splittingly, then running away is...no wait...that's completely normal.

Yeah, those crazed fangirls. Although normally, they chase the guy, ya know?

Anyway, back on topic.

Finding a treasure chest randomly found laying on the ground, and on opening it, you find bombs, arrows, or other such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom