• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Theory: The Deku Butler's Kid.

LinkGoro

Hero of Gorons
In this thread we will discuss about the Deku Butler and who his child is.

I have my own theory, and wanted to hear if you guys had one.
I'll post my theory later in thread.

Well...recently i've only got views and not replys so i'll post my theory right away.

SPOILER!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED MM!

My theory: The deku butler's kid is the deku you saw in the start of the game. The deku mask bears the spirit of the dead deku...
Just like all the other masks, the people that you got the masks are dead.

Attachments

• tumblr_lmg9idcDu11qzrlhgo1_r1_400.jpg
    tumblr_lmg9idcDu11qzrlhgo1_r1_400.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
it seems to be widely considered that the thing at the start is the son, people have been saying that pretty much since the game was released, however there is nothing (as far as i know) to officially confirm it but it is so strongly hinted that way that they probably don't need to

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
it seems to be widely considered that the thing at the start is the son, people have been saying that pretty much since the game was released, however there is nothing (as far as i know) to officially confirm it but it is so strongly hinted that way that they probably don't need to

I think this is why this thread hasn't gotten any responses until now.

During the credits of Majora's mask you see the Butler mourning in front of that tree. I'm 99.9999999999999% sure that's his son.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
I think this is why this thread hasn't gotten any responses until now.

During the credits of Majora's mask you see the Butler mourning in front of that tree. I'm 99.9999999999999% sure that's his son.

there being no posts is mostly why i thought i'd say what most people were probably thinking

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
This theory has been said tons of times and it is the most used theory of who the Mask used to be. I think that Deku Link is the Deku Butlers son. If you want to learn more about this theory you should check out the Majora's Mask Video Walkthrough Chapter 4 (2/7) Post Temple Collection Part 2

At the beginning Tatl says something about it looking like you, so Deku Link = Dead Tree
Butler mourning, so Dead Tree = Butler's son
Butler's sun = Deku Link
Shouldn't this be in the theory section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom