• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic The Zelda That Started Your Journey, Secrets I've Kept from Zelda

The first Console Zelda title I played was Ocarina of Time. I used to sit in my basement with all the lights off and play the game to my hearts content. My first handheld zelda game was Link's Awakening DX. I used to borrow it from my cousin whenever I could, because I didn't have my own copy of the game, he also would lend me his guide so I wouldn't get stuck, especially at that one part of one of the later dungeons where you had to kill enemies in a specific order to beat one of the rooms.

I originaly started with Oot for the n-64 and then i moved on to the original zelda on my gba , bad transition ( because i was 8 and had no idea what i was doing ) i almost gave up after that but my friend had a copy of minish cap he no longer played . After that i started to like it again and since have succesfully completed twilight princess , majoras mask , the legend of zelda (nes ) and wind waker . But no matter how many titles i play none will ever capture my heart like ocarina of time .

It all started with A Link to the Past for me, I was totally hooked after I started playing it.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
The first Zelda game I bought was OoT, but the gaem that truly got me into the series was either A Link to the Past or Wind Waker. Sadly, I still haven't completed ALttP. However, Wind Waker was the game that truly got me into the story.

zellinkda

one of many
i started a loong time ago, with the help of a gamecube, and the zelda collector's edition. i have never had anything grab my attention so quickly. since then, i have never deserted zelda. zelda is awesome and not a lot of people i know personally actually like it, and they're missing out on a lot of fun! go zelda! long live hyrule, and may zelda live on and let future generations love it, as i do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom