• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Spinner!

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I know how horribly repetitive this will sound but I WANTED MORE SPINNER TRACK. At the very least, you could have gotten the spinner before Arbiter's Grounds and have all the dungeon be one ginormous spinner track. (Most of the puzzles would probably be hitting switches tho). I really liked the spinner, mainly because half the time I used it I imagined Link as a giant Beyblade. I wish, though, that you could fire arrows while on the spinner, cause that would have made the Stallord fight way more epic. When it was (rarely) used, it was rather cool and inventive.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
I liked it even without the epic track sequences, just being able to hover over the sand was enough for me. Though on what RP said using weapons on it could end up allowing for epic boss battles, say fighting against Dark Link astride a blade trap with both of them are jumping back and forth on the tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom