• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seven Year War

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( We will begin 1 year into Ganondorf`s reign, The day Liam escapes. I thought this was a good starting point.))

A lone hylian staggers out of Castle town. " Free..." is all Liam is able to say before he collapses.

(( I wanted to make Liam seem weak because he just escaped from Ganondorf`s dungeons and he had to fight his way out. It is more realistic.))

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Marion's robe flowed like water as she walked towards the town. Seeing Liam, she walked over and touched her staff to him, healing the boy. "Is that better? What is your name?"

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Jesse rides out of Kakiriko Village and sees two people at the entrance of castle."I better go check it out." Jesse sad while on her horse Callie.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Okay, where?" Noting the lack of enthusiasm in her voice he thinks, " It can`t be as bad as Ganondorf`s dungeons."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Right, thanks for the directions. I`ve got to get a bit further away from Castle town than the gate." He starts of towards Kakariko. " Oh, and by the way, nice horse."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom