• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seven Year War

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Walking up the steps to Kakariko, Liam sees some gerudo running towards him. " Can`t they at least let me get a nap before they attack me?" He shrugs. " Oh, well, fun time!" And he rushes to engage them.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Right after he defeats the gerudo, he realizes, " Argh, I forgot to ask that girl if there was an inn here. Oh well if there isn`t, I`ll just have to stay with the kokiri. They always lent me a room before. I`ll need a horse though if I want to get around."

(( Got to go. I will probably be posting sporadically at random times throughout the day.))

Last edited:

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Jesse enters Kokiri Forest and got a big welcome from the Kokiri children." Can I have a room to stay?" Jesse asks one of the Kokiri girls. "Yes!" The girl replied. She lead her to a empty house with all the essentials."Thank you so much!" Jesse said entering. "Your welcome!" Then the girl ran off and started to pick berries with a different girl.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
A lone wolf runs across Hyrule field as the sun sets, her howl signaling the day is done, as she had since she could howl. The monsters stayed away, not wanting to interfere, attack, one they considered akin to them

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam walked out of Kakariko, grumbling. " Some inn. They only have one bed. Oh well, off to the forest. At least they have hospitality there."

Last edited:

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Jesse tied Callie's reins onto the post outside of the house and then she walked inside plopped down onto the bed and fell asleep.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The wolf, Wolfrieah, smelled human. She dashed to the source of the scent: Kokiri Forest. As she arrived, the Kokiri on watch screamed, and fled, telling people monsters had invaded

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Wolfie growled. Her teeth were like ivory knives. She crouched, scanning the area.

((Why is she trying to reason with a wolf?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom