• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Real Gerudogirl Art Thread

Keyari

翼のエルフ
alright, another horrific gender bender:

hehn.png

now you'll have nightmares, yaaaaay!

Gah! Man, HMS you always creep me out. Now I will have nightmares! o.o

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Nice artwork, Gerudogirl! But tell me, how's your hand with Master Sword in its pedestal?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Hey! I don't hang around in the art forums that much, but I came here to see your art. I've looked at some of your art from the previous pages - and they're all great! You're really good at this. Never drop your talent!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Again, epic works my friend! These have been improving overtime, trust me, my elven eyes see so. :nod:

Anyways, do you mind drawing Legolas from the Lord of the Rings series? I don't have a reference picture for you, but I'm sure you can find one! :lol: Thankies.

And yays, I claim post 101 on your art thread!

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Great job, Gerudogirl! I really like your art style, I especially love the Master Sword and the Legolas drawings! xD Do you mind if I make a request? Could you draw me a Pembroke Welsh Corgi? Here's a nice reference picture:

Corgi.jpg

Keyari

翼のエルフ
well, i claim 102! >:U

here's the triforce:

triu.png

and here's Legolas, i used sketching methods, lolz:

legolas.png

Flippin' Awesome!

That's amazing, both. You really captured the "silent" elf type of Legolas, plus I like the style too! Great job, I love it, plus I'm sooo saving this to show to my brother (He's a LotR fan too! :D)

Keep it up g-girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom