• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Real Gerudogirl Art Thread

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
right, sorry for being late, i was busy being lazy.

hermioneo.png

and it's Hermione, not Hermiony.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I liek that one, but can you draw me Ganondorf with a Lightsaber and Link with a Lisghtsaber(and them both fighting)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
So... I've been busy lately and I never really checked out this thread before. Kinda upset that I haven't. Just now I scrolled through the entire thing and I gotta say, I am impressed. The two that really caught my eye were the Malon drawing and that Skull Kid/Majora's Mask that nearly scared me to death, but a lot of the others look really good. Gonna have to check this out more often and observe the progress. You've probably answered this before, but what method/program do you use to draw?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Awesome!:D

Now I'd like a Ron Weesly(can't spell).:rolleyes: I'll just ask for all the Harry Potter characters so that you know what to expect from me.:rolleyes:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Awesome!:D

Now I'd like a Ron Weesly(can't spell).:rolleyes: I'll just ask for all the Harry Potter characters so that you know what to expect from me.:rolleyes:

It's Ron "Weasely". Like a Weasel, that's why Malfoy keeps calling him "Weasel-Bead"

I wish to request Alfonso and Zelda from Spirit Tracks. (can Zelda have the spirit flute plz?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom