• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Random Drawing Contest Week 15

The Random Drawing Contest Week 15

• i-am-link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LANZZ

• BamaLynx

• Random Person

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme : If Link had a car...

i-am-link

kacmslcm.bmp

LANZZ

if_link_had_a_car____by_lanzlink-d3bm343.png

BamaLynx

LinKart

LinKart.jpg

Random Person

if_link_had_a_car____by_randomperson1310-d3bwbo5.png

Voting is due by 3/21/11.

Week 16 Main Theme : Majora's Mask
Sub Theme : Boss Battle

Entries are due by 3/24/11 by midnight.

Jedizora

:right:
I had to pick bamalynx because the art was so good, you could tell it its hand drawn but it looks straight out of the offical art. Oh, and concept of link hijacking marios car is amusing.

D

Darklink74

:)nice artwork i really like the one with where link says that only happens when we approach it at an angle lol

Attachments

• ewtenshi_oni_link.jpg
    ewtenshi_oni_link.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 11

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I love all of these! BamaLynx's is amazing and I love the idea of Link stealing Mario's Kart. But this time my vote goes to Random Person. It is funny, includes speech and I was swaying between BamaLynx's and his, but the car having EPONA written on it just did it for me! :lol:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
I love all of these! BamaLynx's is amazing and I love the idea of Link stealing Mario's Kart.
This. BamaLynx's is probably definitely the best drawn out of them, but... RP's made me smile no end. I keep spotting new things in it every time I look (Navi antenna~!), and Link's calm and measured response while Zelda's freaking the heck out is just too funny XDD I also like the way Link's response also allures to what happens in the games if you're not perfectly lined up with a fence, that's really pretty clever, and I think RP pulled off the "zooming towards the viewer" angle a little better than BamaLynx did. So my vote's for Random Person.

i-am-link's did get a snigger out of me too, what with the presumably car-shaped lump in the Like Like and Link's I'm-so-not-impressed-with-you-I-only-left-it-here-for-two-minutes-and-now-it's-gone what-the-heck-man! face... this is so what would happen ingame, poor Link XDD
LANZZ's took me a while to get, but once I figured out the horse was supposed to be Epona, I have to admit the concept's cool, and something about the bouncy-looking little red car amuses me too XD It'd've worked better with an actual picture of Epona though, imo.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
i-am-link - Not too big of simple art but the idea here is clever and funny.

LANZZ - Nice art, and the idea was okay, but it wasn't anything that made me jump out of my seat because the characters here differ so much from the game. Not a flaw, but it's something I, myself, prefer.

BamaLynx - The artisty and shading here totally won me over. As someone stated, this does indeed bare close resemblance to official Nintendo art. Also, I like the little "Hey" you made Navi say. Don't know if you intended it this way, but it seems to me like she's not fully reading into Mario's angry wave and is like "Oh, that guy's trying to say hello to us." You are receiving my vote this time, really rupee pic.

Last edited:

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
I think all of them are good but i think BamaLynx is the bests he must have put a lot of work into to that that is a sketch i think so that guy must be good!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I voted for BamaLynx. I predicted some of the drawings would have to do with Epona, but his picture had a well-known, yet unique idea of Mario Kart. The drawing is also very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom