• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Random Drawing Contest Week 14

The Random Drawing Contest Week 14

• mandym287

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LANZZ

• Random Person

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme : Zelda Meets Anime/Manga

mandym287

Zelda meets Hamtaro

183733_193390750692981_100000661725158_536312_764335_n.jpg

LANZZ

Zelda meets One Piece

link_meets_luffy_by_lanzlink-d3b8pf8.png

Random Person

Zelda meets Detective Conan

zelda_meets_detective_conan_by_randomperson1310-d3bdugu.png

Voting ends 3/14/11.

Week 15 Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme : If Link had a car...

Entries due by midnight 3/17/11. And from now on, if you would like a title for your entry, PM me that along with your entry. The current entries may also send me a PM if they would like titles for the above pictures.

Last edited:
Aw! HAMTARO! <3 <3
All of them are cute and adorable, but I'm going to go with Random Persons' work. Too funny.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
My vote goes to Random Person's. It's very well drawn and made me laugh, also mandy's is sooo cuuuute!

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Hmm... if Link had a car. That's going to be an interesting one, but I will accept your challenge no less.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Mandy - Hantaro looks great in that outfit, but I think you got too much going on here. It's hard to tell exactly what I'm suppose to look at next and what it represents exactly.

LANZZ - Great representation of Luffy. Link looks a little iffy to me, not exactly sure why but he does. All in all, it is a great pic I would just like to see more shading, but that's just a Personal preference. Also, your perspective is a little off.

Been a while since I've done this, but I'm going to go ahead and vote for myself.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Lolz, this is something I hadn't seen. Kinda selfish, don't you think? Especially since it is a competition. Regardless, all three were okay, I like the second one the most.

Unlike some of the other competitions, my rules are to vote for whom you think is the best, even if it's for yourself. If you vote for yourself just to win then yes it is selfish. If you vote for yourself because you truly think yours is the best, it's honesty. That is between you and you.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
The poll is closed, so it's draw?

Edit:-

I think, both entry 2 and entry 3 should be featured on ZD's main page and ZD's deviant art account because the competition ended in a draw....

Last edited:

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
They all look amazing! but i guess ill pick Random persons, Because his is funny and awsome. Nice work Random person!

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'm waiting for the week 15 thread to start.
Unless you got lazy and decided to just tack it on the first post that I didn't notice until now...
Do me a solid and extend the due date by a day?

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Do me a solid and extend the due date by a day?

Lo siento pero no. I don't extend the due dates for competitors, not even myself. (Which sucks for me) The only reason for a due date change would be a conflct in the scheduling of ZD or an event that the contest is baased off of.

All drawings are still due by midnight 3/17/11.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Next time, make a new thread instead of lazily editing the next contest into the older thread. How was I supposed to know to look here when you've been making a thread for each one prior?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Next time, make a new thread instead of lazily editing the next contest into the older thread. How was I supposed to know to look here when you've been making a thread for each one prior?

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, but this is one of the established rules of the contest that I've been doing for the past 15 contests. Also, past competitions were done in this manner so it makes it familiar to most of the members of ZD. Though I don't know why you call it lazy, it's more convenient for one to read the entries for this week and then immediately read the theme for next week. And I didn't edit my first post, the theme was originally posted in the first thread, as it is every week. If it benefits to everyone then I'll consider changing the way it's done, but until then, as the old saying goes "If it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it."

To answer your question of how you were suppose to know, you could either read the first thread or PM me any questions about the contest. I'll be happy to answer any questions you or anyone else has about the Random Drawing Contest. And if you have a suggestion on how to make it better, I'll be happy to read those too. The point of this is so everyone can have fun and experience different drawing styles of Zelda art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom