• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Procrastination Thread!

I haven't written lab reports for the last four labs I've done, and am too lazy to do anything about it. The sad part is, my instructor thinks I just keep forgetting to turn them in; that I have them done. I'm not even doing the current lab I'm supposed to be doing. Fine procrastination mayhaps.

I promise myself I'll write them up in study hall... the first two labs are almost a month late... but then sleeping sounds so divine by the time I'm in my free period, I just... zzzz

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Still haven’t finished reading the driver’s notebook because every time I go to try to I remember how mind-numbingly boring it is and then walk away.

I am currently procrastinating 37 pages of WHAP (World History AP) reading that I have a quiz over tomorrow

Procrastinators UNITE!!!!.............................tomorrow.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I have fanfictions being neglected, math being deftly avoided, Super Mario Sunshine sitting in my messy room, and I have an important audition tommorow that I have not prepared for properly. Basically this website has stolen my life.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Reading Chapter 3 of The Great Gatsby is too much of a chore. Hell, reading in general is. For that reason, I'm postponing all activities regarding school; I find them entirely useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom