• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

Dan

Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition
I've bought the game plus the season pass on the Wii U, it's definitely going to be difficult to buy this game at full retail AGAIN, however since I have never played Legends on the 3DS, I may buy this on day one.

I'm a little late on this but HAHAHAHA @ Definitive edition. May as well call it "Okay this is it guys, we promise this is the edition you'll want to have in your library, I know you've already purchased it twice but this time it's for keeps.". Let's hope it really is...

I'm a little late on this but HAHAHAHA @ Definitive edition. May as well call it "Okay this is it guys, we promise this is the edition you'll want to have in your library, I know you've already purchased it twice but this time it's for keeps.". Let's hope it really is...
Everyone who poo poo the WiiU and didn't purchase a WiiU can now enjoy this too.

Posting some predictions so I can laugh at how wrong I am later...

3DS
- Detective Pikachu & Demo

Switch
- Pauline in Mario Tennis Aces
- Fire Emblem Switch
- Paid Mario Odyssey DLC
- Pokken DLC
- HWDE release date
- Yoshi title & release date
- Hollow Knight release date
- Wolfenstein 2 release date
- Tales of Berseria port

I also think a Tokyo Mirage Sessions port is likely for a one-two Fire Emblem punch. Not sure if it'd come out before or after FE Switch depending on release date. TMS could also come out nearer SMTV.

- No Smash
- No Metroid
- No Pokemon
- No Animal Crossing
- No Pikmin

Wishlist
- New F-Zero

Oh boy was I wrong...

Wario Ware Gold
- Don't care.

Bowser's Inside Story (remake)
- A remake already? Not interested.

Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers
- Don't care.

Luigi's Mansion (remake)
- WHAT?! WHY?! I was playing this on my GC last week. Nice to have both on 3DS but... why?

Kirby Star Allies updates
- Aleady hyped and more for free is fine with me!

Sushido
- Nope

Okami HD
- Got it on PS4

Travis Strikes Again
- Nope

Dark Souls
- A Dark Souls amiibo! Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha! What a time to be alive.

Octopath Traveller
- I really didn't like the demo. Pass.

Undertale
- Nope.

Captain Toad
- I do like Captain Toad but.... ehhhh... I dunno. For cheaps then yeah.

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
- Wow! But no.

Little Nightmares
- Didn't like it on PS4.

South Park
- No.

Mario Tennis Aces
- Actually less interested now.

Hyrule Warriors
- Isn't that really close to DKCTF?

Splatoon Octo expansion
- Honestly thought Octolings were gonna be a Splatoon 3 thing. I'm on board!

Smash bros.
- What the hell is it? 4 1/2 or 5? They'd need to add so much to 4 to make it a game I'd want to play again that they may as well just call it Smash 5.

Last edited:
I am excited for all three new 3DS announcements. Definitely picking up WarioWare as well as the Luigi's Mansion and Browser's Inside Story remakes.

As far as new releases for Switch in 2018 go, I'm on board with Smash and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Surprised Crash is finally coming to Nintendo. And let the Smash hype train commence!

D

Deleted member 14134

j79YMgg.png

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm really looking forward to the splatoon 2. Trying not to get TOO excited tho.
Also looking forward to BotW Link in the new smash.
Overall some neat stuff this direct. I enjoyed it

Dan

All so utterly terrible. Sushido was the only interesting game out of the lot. The rest were an utter disgrace and can't forget 90 hours of pong footage. Smash 4 turbo: the new challenges got teased but wouldn't want to be shadowed by Mario pong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom