• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: The Return of Darkness

OotLord1003

Young Link
This is My fan-fic on between Zelda Oot-TP-WW.
Its between the OoT and the great flood.
RATED PG-13 OR PG FOR VIOLENCE.

The Legend of Zelda:

The Return of Darkness

Long ago, in a village east of the land of Hyrule, there lives a boy, the boys name; is Link. He has a fairy partner named Navi. Navi and Link had gone through many tough trials and challenges, he had faced many monsters and with his courage he drove out the evil darkness that haunted the land long ago. But then, she left, Navi left him, and she never returned. The two who had slayed the evil beast; were separated, and they never reunited.

Link then ventured toward the woods to search for her, he knew that fairies live in the forest so he went to search for her their. But then he encountered another two fairies, named Tael and Tatl, Then their Skull Kid Owner was in the possession of “Majora’s Mask” an evil mask that was banished by the gods, It harnesses great power to the wearer.

He ventured through the cursed land of Termina and saved it from the evil mask.
Before he left, he gave a close friend named Kafei a healing fairy, to help him whenever he would fall in either a battle or death. Then he left the land.

Then he went back to Hyrule, and found a small town called Rosadan, link then discovered that his long time friend was there within safe keeping of a girl named Shaylis. Shaylis had found Navi wandering in the forest and had kept her safe until her owner appeared.
Link was then reunited with Navi, and then lived in Rosadan, and spent the rest of his days with Navi.

Until, a foul beast came into the village and tormented the people, asking them “Where is the shard! Where are the Shards?” The people didn’t respond, and then the beast took Shaylis’s younger brother named Komar. Link then bursted out of his house and grabbed the monster. He strangled the evil monstrosity and tried to hold it down, but the evil beast threw him, then his friend Orcaz threw him a sword, Link used it to then slay the dark creature and help Komar.

Komar was unconscious and he was put into medical care. The next day, Link met up with Orcaz,
“Link, What you did last night, was amazing and I honor your courage. To reward your efforts I give you this”
Orcaz handed Link Steel garments to go under his tunic, his sword crafted out of a Magical Ice that will never shatter of melt, and a wooden shield.
“Have good use of these, and take care of them”.

About a month later, Link noticed something, he saw a stone that was wiggling and wobbling, He went up to it and sliced it with his sword, It hardened and stopped. Shaylis then came to link saying,
“These are gossip stones”
“Why are they called gossip stones?”
“well, they hear many things, so they can tell you lots of useful information”
“I have an idea!”

A little bit later, Link had carved two small rocks; they could be used to talk through each other.
“Hand me some rope,” He wrapped the rope around each stone.
“Now we can use these to communicate with each other!”
When it was active, it would shake and shine with a greenish glow.

That Night, Link was talking to Shaylis through the new stones.
“I hope those monsters don’t come back” Said Shaylis
“Don’t worry, if they do; I’ll protect you”
“Thanks Link, I know you could even if…”
“Shaylis, you okay?”
“AUGHHH HELP, HELP ME, THEIR BACK”
“Shaylis!!!!”
Link rushes to her house and suddenly the monsters were back.
“Link, Watch out!” Navi exclaimed
“HYAAA!”
Link lushed himself at the terrible beast, but it threw him back and got away
“Help me Link!”

Link ran after her as the sun rose up, but he was too late the monster was out of sight.
All of a sudden her heard whimpering and cries for help. Link ran toward the voices, but only found a small fairy in a cage saying.
“Hey! You! Help me outta here!”

EDIT: Here is the next part

Link swung his sword into the cage and helped the fairy.
“geez What took you so long?!? I’m Krad, I need your help,
You see; my…umm..friends have been sealed away in a dimension that none can comprehend, except the hero, the hero of TIME…do you know him?”
“Why?” said Link
“Well I need his help, Duh!”
“Well actually, I…”WHAP!
“OW! Navi what’s your problem?”
“Do you think we can trust him?, I mean…we just met him and I don’t think we should just blurt out that you’re the hero of time!”
“What! You the hero of time!” yelled Krad
“Uhhh, no…she ummm said….hero of…LIME! Yes the hero of lime!” said Link
“Actually, no. I am the hero of time”
“Then you can help me!”
“Yes, but…”

“I can help you find your friend!”
“DEAL!”
So Link, Navi, and Krad adventured throughout the forest looking for Shaylis.
Until they came to a strange temple.
“HERE!!!” exclaimed Krad
“This is the temple where one of my friends are being held!”
“Okay then, I guess I’ll help you.”
As they crept inside the temple the noticed a large door, They opened it and found a Fragment like mirror shard.
“Hey! You! Get that!” said krad
As Link reached for it…the door slammed, and he felt something move beside him.
Then, Link looked up and there is was…The once slain; Queen Ghoma.

Link remembered how to destroy the monster, but it was back for revenge.
They beast swiped at Link, Link flew across the room and then was about to get pounded by the creature. He quickly grabbed a stone and threw is at Ghomas’ eye. Ghoma fell back and Link stabbed his sword into the spiders’ eye.

Link was relived as the she died, then the fragment came, Link grabbed it and held it up.
“Good! Now let’s get the rest if you want to find your friend! When all three pieces are held up together the will resemble one and bring my friends back! Then I will tell you the location of your friend”
So Link set off in search of the fragments.
“Shards? Is this what the evil beast was talking about? I wonder why the Monster and Krad want them so badly?” Link pondered to himself.
“LINK! LOOK OUT!!!” yelled navi!
BLAM! Link fell to the ground.

Last edited:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Very interesting, but I think you could add more rooms that Link goes in when he is at the temples. Not trying to offend if I somehow do.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Well I'm trying to make it kind of like the manga, plus...I don't want it to be a;

Link went through the next door and found a bunch of Keese!
He lost three hearts while fighting them, but he got a key!

That would go on for hours, plus i'm to lazy to think of dungeons :P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom