• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: Shadows of Time Fan Fic

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Sorry for the delay, but I'm finally posting this!

First off though, there are some things I have to tell you.

1. Do not expect me to update this every day. There is no way that will happen.
2. There will be spelling errors.
3. I'm doing this in first person narrative, but it won't be the exact same person telling it. The veiwpoint will shift from one person to another every once in a while, like everyone involved in it wants to tell it in their own veiwpoint. If you've read the Red Pyramid, it's like that.
4. Rated PG or PG-13. for violence.
5. Does anyone know how I can put the link into my sig without putting the entire url?

That's all I can think of at the moment, so here's the story:
Prolouge: Dark Plans​
Two men met in a room that seemed to ooze darkness.
One of them bowed to the other as if he were his master.
The master said to the other "Have you found those so-called legendary emblems?"
The servent looked as if he were expecting to be killed... or worse. "No, my lord," he said in a small voice.
"Not acceptable," the master growled at him. "We have been serching for these past 16 years. I would expect that even you pathetic soldiers would have found them by now."
"We... we are still looking" the servent said in desperation. "We do only have general locations, my lord."
"Yes... you may be right. But there are only so many places in Hyrule to look. I expect you to give me the results I have been lacking these past years. You would not like to end up in the dungeons like your former commander, now would you?"
The servent was so pale he could've passed as a statue.
"N-n-no, m-my lord," He finally stamperd out.
"I thought as much. Now take those pathetic soldiers of yours and search Northern Hyrule, Death Mountain, and Faron Woods. Tell them to continue searching Zora's Domain and Snowpeak also."
"Yes, my lord."
"Now go and search until you have found them. If you do not have answers when you come back..."
Eyes wide, the servent ran out of the room.
The moment the door closed behind them, the master started to laugh a laugh that could make you run away in terror and hide under a rock for the rest of your life.​
*****​

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Okay sorry for the delay in the next chapter, but here you go!

Oh yeah, I said that it would be in first person, and to help you know what character I'm writing as at the moment, I'll put their name under the chapter name. Okay?

Chapter one: Dread
Kaira​

I woke up right when I heard the man laugh.

I really hate my dreams. Especially when they turn out to affect my life.

However, I didn't think that it would come true then. In fact, that wasn't the first time I drempt something as- how do I put it- dreadful as that. For example, I once had a dream that I was trapped in a room full of ReDeads. Thankfully, that dream hasn't happened. To me, at the very least.

Man, I really wish I could go back to when the ReDead dream coming true was my biggest worry.

Anyway, I got out of bed, got dressed in my jade green tunic, black pants, and black combact boots, and walked into the front room.

My friend Eirika was there, making breakfast. Though she's usually very talkative (to me, at least), she barely looked up when I walked in.

That was my first clue that I wouldn't consider this my favorite day ever.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, sitting down at the table.

"It's... nothing," she said, a little too quickly.

"Nothing? Eirika, I've known you since I was one. Something is wrong. Tell me."

"It's... It's just a dream, that's all. It's fine." But the way she said it, the way her voice seemed to be full of fear, the way she wouldn't look at me... It made me sure that something was wrong.

Sadly, I was right.

"Eirika, you are such a bad lier. Tell me what the dream was about. Now."

She looked at me, her dark blue eyes filled with dread. "O-okay. Fine, Rai." She preceded to tell me the details of her dream.

My face probually went really pale. I'm really good at not letting my emotions show, but this... Eirika's dream...

It was the exact same as mine.
****​

Jedizora

:right:
Nice. I didn't actually see this when you started it, but I finally saw it. Its well written, and it has proper grammer, which is more then I can say for some of the other fanfics here:dry:.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Well, the story definitely has potential. I urge you to continue making this, but to try using a little more flourish in your words. You're definitely good in the grammar section for the most part, but a little flourish goes a long way.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Well, I'm able to get on more now that school's out, so expect to see the next chapter tommarrow. Would be today, but I'm at a friend's house and I managed to forget the notebook I'm writing it in at home. Yeah.

edit: actually, I lied. It's gonna haveta be tommarrow. And no, I'm not going into detail about why there's been gaps in the updates.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom