• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of the Dark Knight (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
((It has begun. Remember the rules, and remember to have fun.))

((It is the middle of the night, all throughout the land of Hyrule))

Keeseman

Keeseman stood atop the Castle Town walls, hidden from the guards within the shadows. From his perch he could see out towards the vast expanse that was Hyrule Field. If he glanced behind him he could see the entirety of Casle Town, and behind it, loomed the majesty of Hyrule Castle, from where the Keese signal would be lit. He watched and waited patiently, prepared for trouble to stir in the land. And he would answer that call.

Nygma

"I'm out, I'm out, I'm finally out! And now my plan is ready to be unraveled! Heeheeheehehyahahaha!!" Nygma said, jumping and cackling in devlish glee.

"Hey, boss," said one of his goons. "I hope ya' don't mind my askin', but why are we even tryin' ta bust into this Ranch here? I mean no disrespect, boss, but it's just a simple ranch. Why don't we getta heist or somethin' in big ol' Castle Town?"

"Quiet, you!" Nygma retorted. "This is all part of my plan. By the time Keeseman arrives at the Lon Lon crime scene, considering its 'insignificance', as you mentioned, we'll be long gone. Long gone, and getting ready for the next part of my master plan!"

"But boss," said the same goon, "We're not gonna make much money outta this. Why are we..."

"Let me ask you a riddle," Nygma interrupted. "Why is a villain like a parent?"

"Well, uh... I don't know, boss. Why?"

"Because he keeps getting asked foolish questions." Nygma responded dryly. "Now get on with your work. And believe me, this is only the very beginning..."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Nightwing was patrolling Hyrule field. He is near Lon Lon ranch.

Kane is in a tavern in castle town. A figure in a cloak sits down at his table. " I hear you're one of the best. I have a job for you." " I'm listening." Kane says.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Vitoria Matvey hears this conversation, a glass of Hylian Vodka in her slim hand. She raises an eyebrow and walks over. "I am very interested." She says, a heavy Russian accent in her voice.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'm interested in this one. Could I be of assistance, sir?" She asks the cloaked man, setting her Vodka down. It is clear the drink is strong, but she's perfectly sober.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" You can both have the job. I'll give 400 rupees to whoever can kill the man who goes by the name of Nygma."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She was taking a drink, and choked. She coughs. In the midst of the coughing, she says "400 Rupees?!" She takes another drink, sighing. "I accept! And do either of you want a drink?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She goes and gets a glass of water. "By the way, my name is Matvey. Victoria Matvey." Her accent sounds lovely with the name

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Sarina watched a man leave the bar and head in the direction of the ranch..... she eyed, and timed and then jumped to the back of his horse. "Hey there, mind of I catch a lift to the ranch?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom