• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The Legend of Disney: Tangled Sword

So, this thread is in good faith in regards to how much Skyward Sword reminded me of a Disney film.

Thinking on it a little bit more though, there are few parallels with Disney/Pixar and Zelda; a lot of Disney/Pixar films use different art-styles as does Zelda and all usually tell the same story with a few twists...

So, cast your eyes over the back catalogue of Disney/Pixar films and answer this question;

Which disney/Pixar art-style would you like to see for a future Zelda game?

Would you like a game which looked like Tangled which shares a little bit of aesthetic appeal with Wind Waker with the big eyes of the characters and their cherub-like faces?

Would you prefer something more akin to the Incredibles, with a wide range of character forms and models?

Or perhaps even Up with the funny yet cute character design?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Give me Toy Story/Pixar typical stuff. I love it all; it looks real and fake at the same time. It just evokes so many emotions out of me. <3

I think they should use the body range of The Incredibles but the graphics of Tangled (just going off your examples)
But i also think the animation style in How to Train Your Dragon was pretty awesome, so i think that would also be a cool twist to the Zelda game art

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom