• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legacy of Zelda

L

LegacyofZelda

Attachments

• linktothelightreduxresized.jpg
    linktothelightreduxresized.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 2
  • linkzeldaganondorfresized.jpg
    linkzeldaganondorfresized.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1
  • thelegacyofzeldaavi.jpg
    thelegacyofzeldaavi.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Amazing!
I really love the detail you put into your works.

Is "The Legacy of Zelda" some sort of project?

These are pretty cool. I like a lot of theme. :) Two of them I especially like. Dark Link is pretty cool but I like The Chosen One best. This strikes me as the most professional of them. Excellent composition and beautiful color, and just a really great design for the scene and the positioning of the characters. It has a very Skyward Sword-like feel - though I'm not sure if you intended that - with the colors, Link's appearance, and the bird. It's my personal favorite and it's gorgeous! ^^

L

LegacyofZelda

@i-am-link
Thank you! I wanted to give him a very strong boss-like appeal, to finally set a standard for a non-sexualized Dark Link.

@Axle the Beast
Thank you very much! I worked hard on those two, and I have many many many more coming!

I think you've done a really good job with the actual coloring aspect, but I also feel you could've added a bit more shading and highlights to some of your pictures. Some of them feel rather flat, such as "The Chosen One", and "Dark Link". It wouldn't hurt to also darken your Dark Link picture a bit more, and make him appear more shadowy. Other than that, you do a great of making him look menacing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom