• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Adjust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Im not sure if this goes here but if it has to be moved then let it be.:P

Anyways some of you know ive been working in a timeline for almost 3 months now, im not using any other timeline reference or any other source. Im sticking to the facts but now I got a little bit stuck. Im still not sure where to put OoX. My top consideration is next to MM (many will think im crazy). But I found a reasonable explanation why:

In MM Link leaves in Epona with his hero cloths, in OoX he arrives somewhere with Epona knowing who is Zelda (remember MM Link knew Zelda) and the same cloth.

I would really appreciate any advice on where putting OoX, Ill release my timeline here in ZD when I feel comfortable with it.

Sorry if I wasnt clear with the explanation, if you need it ill try to clarify it.

you are absolutly RIGHT!
although most people put oox anyware they want on the timeline i believe it has a specific place on the timeline and its right after mm and here is my one reason

at the begining of oox before you make a file it shows link riding epona out of a very foggy forest and at the end of mm it shows link riding into a very foggy forest.now some people will disagree with this because it looks like link aged a bit beetween mm and oox but its not like he enterd the forest and then left after 5 seconds he was obviously searching for hyrule for a while.

thats my only other evidence besides yours

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Ah, thanks. I seriously need to play those two again. I'd need to get a GBC or GBA though, because the Gameboy Color games don't run on the original Game Boy, nor on the DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom