• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Julius Game - Zelda

Pen

The game is on!
Unnamed Baby

UnnamedBabySS.png

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
(I demand that we add a new rule that woyogoyo is not allowed to use the same word twice. Stupid Lanayru and Deku and Rauru and ChuChu and Nayru and Guru Guru...)

Yefu

(...yeah, really sorry about the u... XD)

Heroine of Time

Exotic Flower.

(Ah, dangit. Well how do you explain using Electric Chu Chu FOUR times, at one point twice in a row, Deku twice, Nayru twice, Guru-Guru twice, and Rauru three times? I have done my research. :P)

Heroine of Time

(You know, technically, they're not even called that. They're Blue ChuChu, Yellow ChuChu, or Purple ChuChu. And notice that. That's three. Not FIVE. And you have yet to address the others. When most people repeat words, it is out of necessity, and they do not do it constantly. Usually not twice in a row, or five times. That's not an excuse anyway; we are asking YOU to stop, not them.

Also, look at my posts. I have NEVER repeated a word, nor have I ever felt the need to. As a matter of fact, the majority of my words were brand new and have never been mentioned on the ENTIRE THREAD before. I always search the thread before posting and choose the least-selected word I can think of, so that the game is always new and interesting. I'm okay with you being funny and giving us a ton of u's, but please don't repeat words. Especially not five times. That takes away all of the fun.)

Ura Zelda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom