• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Hero’s Misery-Twilight Princess Fanfic

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Part one: Telma’s Bar
Link, at Telma’s bar: Telma, I don‘t know what to do. Maybe I shouldn’t be a soldier for Hyrule.
Telma: Honey, why wouldn’t you wanna be one? Danger always lurks around here, and the soldiers of Hyrule are mindless, pathetic cowards. You, on the other hand, are brave and heroic. You’ll do great honey, I know it!
Link: I know, but… I’ve had to say goodbye to my best friend, my village, just to be a knight. I want to protect others, yet at the same time…
Telma: Honey, you don’t have to be one. It‘s okay to go back to your hometown, you know.
Link: I can’t do that. I was chosen to be a hero, like others in legend. I would dishonor the other heroes if I went back to the village. I must do what’s right, which is to have courage and protect people.
Telma: I understand. Just take the time you need. I know you’re going to get through it, because if I’ve seen anything from you, it’s that you never give up.
Link: …Thank you, Telma.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Part 2: Ordon Village

Colin: Do you really think Link will be okay? I hope he returns back to the village, and… That nothing bad happens.
Rusl: I’m sure he’ll be alright. He’s a strong and courageous hero who protected you and the other children. I know he will be a great soldier for Hyrule.
Colin: It’s just… I forgot to give him this (hands out charm).
Rusl: Didn’t mother give that to you?
Colin: Yes, but… I think Link should have it! He saved me from that monster that captured me, and protected everyone else who got kidnapped. He’s more of hero than I am. I want to give it to him as thanks.
Rusl: You don’t need to do that. You have gone a long way yourself. I’m proud of you.
Colin: I hope that one day, I’ll be like him. One who has courage and goes through the toughest challenges to save people. I want to be a strong brother to my newborn sister. That’s what I hope…
Rusl: When you get older, I know you’ll be strong, and I’ll teach you everything I can.
Colin: Link… I believe in you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom