• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Girl and the Robot (Zelda Inspired Game)

Hello!
I'm an indie designer and I wanted to let you know about a new indie game that we are currently making and that was heavily inspired by the Zelda series.
It's an action/adventure game about a little girl trying to escape from an evil castle. The gameplay consist of switching between the two avatars in order to defeat enemies, clear puzzles and progress inside the castle.

If you enjoyed controlling the Stone Golem in the Temple of Time in Twilight Princess, you might want to check it out.

promotion1_final_small.png

screenshot001.jpg

screenshot008.jpg

screenshot009.jpg

You can check the progress blog HERE
Please tell me what you think and give me your advises.

Thank you!

Fantastic art style man, I see you've got Stabbington from Polycount onboard aswell. Reminds me more of Ico than Zelda but either way I'm glad to see you've more than doubled your kickstarter goal. I'll be looking forward to it :)

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
This looks really cool. While I'm not able to support with money, I'll try and see if I can get some of my friends interested.
Expect me to buy it when it comes out!

Fig

The Altruist
I just found this thread again and I am just realizing today that you are in fact the creator of this game! :O I'm honored to meet someone as you! In fact, during the timespan that the kickstarter was still going on, I donated a small portion of my money (because college is really such a hassle for me when it comes to finances) towards your project because I can tell it is going to be that much of a success! I know it is not a lot compared to how much others have donated, but I know my money is going to be used correctly and efficiently! Now all I have to do is wait for the game to come out on the Wii U! Thank you for making a Wii U port of the game! As soon as the game releases, I will immediately buy it so I can enjoy an amazing experience that is The Girl and the Robot! In fact, I showed your project to my friends and they can't wait to experience to as they also love Zelda and since this game was inspired from Zelda, I'm sure we are going to have the time of their lives! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom