• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The Final Boss Battle

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Found on ZeldaInformer.

These rumors come from the same source as our last batch, and as always there is no real reason to believe any of them unless you are giving weight to the previous ones. That being said, what's a Skyward Sword hype train without a new batch of rumors? As always, what is inside contains POTENTIAL SPOILERS that will reveal the events at the end of the game. Only read if you are truly worried about the end of Skyward Sword being wrecked.

•The final boss and figure in the intro video is in fact a Giant Piglike Demon, in similar look to the original Ganon.
•The name of this beast is apparently Elaiamaz and he is massive.
•After defeating Elaiamz, he is banished to his trident.
•The fight starts out above the clouds because Elaiamaz is searching for the triforce.
•You will be defeating him using a rainbow stab ability with the Master Sword.
•The rainbow stab ability contains a golden light.
•You will be using this light to shine on his face, which makes him fall off the sky island.
•The demon falls down to the land below, and you'll be following him directly by using the skydiving ability.
•On Hyrule's surface, you will be fighting him more directly with actual sword attacks. You will repeat this until he goes into the sky once again.
•Zelda is playing the Goddess Song constantly throughout the battle to keep hiding the triforce from sight, and in doing so she summons the Goddess herself. The Goddess eventually banishes Elaimaz to the trident.
•According to the source, the fight is apparently one of the best boss fights he had experienced in any game to date.

In the end, the chances are that these rumors are entirely false and is based on present information and/or guesses we and other are making. That being said, it's nice food for thought.

This might be fake, but discuss.

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Sounds kinda fake.... I guess we'll just have to wait seven more weeks!

why would there be a giant pig boss thats NOT ganon? does not make much sense to me. Unless its ganons dad... or he eats groosse and becomes ganondorf.

Vibed

must read before he posts
I was hesitant to read site earlier, but when I did, I realized they sounded so fake. For some reason though, the idea that Zelda plays the lyre to hide the Triforce resonates with me.

Fun fact: Elaiamz is "pig" in Latin.

Well this sounds legit, but it could have been easily fabricated using what we know about the plot so far. I think the suggestion that the goddess deals the final blow and that the player thought it was one of the best boss battles of all time makes it sounds fake.

Although I instantly fell in love with the name Elaiamaz.

That actually sounds like a really cool final boss fight. I know that it might be fake, but you can't say that it doesn't sound like a great boss fight.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
No, I don't want anything like Ganon. The pig demon has been used so many times already. I thought Nintendo wanted to try something new. A traditional sword fight would be awesome - like the Ghirahim boss fight, except much more epic and harder.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I persinly think it might be fake.SPOILERS OF SPRITE TRACKS Knowing what we know about the story I think that it might be plot wise like the final battle in sprit tracks END OF SPOILERS

vcdomith

Mad Artist
It's possible when the godess come to the battle, she takes a severe damange that she split in three?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I think it is fake. I think some of it could be unintentionally correct though, like the final boss being a piglike demon, however the person who wrote these rumours actually has no idea about what is really going to happen.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
It's possible when the godess come to the battle, she takes a severe damange that she split in three?
I could imagine Fi splitting into Din, Nayru and Farore, but this won't gonna happen - this contradicts with OoT's Triforce cutscene after beating Deku Tree, because the Triforce already exists in Skyward Sword.

Ganondorf actually Ganondorf. He never was Ganon until the King of Darkness is imprisoned in him. It would make since since Ganon Becomes Full time Ganon when he steals the Trident of Power, which is where the rest of the King of Darkness is. It would make since if he is in the Triforce of Power too or else how would he become the King of Darkness's true form.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Ok, I'm sure that no outside person has played the final battle. Whoever said this is obviously trying to mess with our heads by using the word "trident", as that was the King of Darkness's power source.

Ganondorf actually Ganondorf. He never was Ganon until the King of Darkness is imprisoned in him. It would make since since Ganon Becomes Full time Ganon when he steals the Trident of Power, which is where the rest of the King of Darkness is. It would make since if he is in the Triforce of Power too or else how would he become the King of Darkness's true form.

We don't know if the reason Ganondorf is a pig-beast in FSA upon taking the Trident is due to the King of Darkness at all.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Elaiamz

An obvious change to Elzam, they're trying to bring Trombe into Zelda now it seems. :lol:

In all seriousness, I don't think any rumors are true at this point. There is still a flood of Zelda information waiting to be released, I'd wait until then to discuss the final boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom