• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Creepiest Movie

I don’t know if there is already a thread like this, but what is the creepiest movie you have seen? It doesn’t have to be the scariest one, but the one that gave you chills and just kind of freaked you out.

For me, it was this movie called “Descent”. I was flipping through the channels one day, and stopped on SyFy to see what was on. It was about this group of girls going into a mysterious cave for discovery. There were these things that reminded me of ReDeads in there and then they cannot find a way out. It turns into a fight for survival, and they stop trusting each other. It’s really weird. At least they were in a cave, so it was dark—that way, I don’t have to see some stuff…

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Blarg!!! >:0
SyFy movies are teh wurst!
I say that because they play movies from The Asylum (http://www.theasylum.cc) which makes some of the worst films ever with terrible graphics and even worse writing/acting!

My most freakedoutgonnadiepleasedontkillme movie was Saw I. Lame, right?
Even though my friends made fun of how terribly it was made I was still freaked out. I had to walk home in the dark that night and I played Streetlight Manifesto while I went to bed. I was scared s**tless, and from then on I associate Streetlight Manifesto with the fear I had that night. :/

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The Blair Witch Project. I first saw it when I was 9 years old, and it scared the crap out me.
Recently, its been Paranormal Activity. Definitely a frightening movie.

M

Malkavitch

The creepiest movie I've seen thusfar is Paranormal Entity and The Wolfman. Pretty epic movies. Really great, sends chills up anyone's spine.

Abbs

The Road.
It was downright depressing the entire movie through and had some seriously disturbing parts that made me feel more nauseous then when I watched The Changeling. e.e

Valexi

Hylian Thief
The first Alien movie.
I watched it when I was 4 years old, but I have to say....after the initial shock, terror and nightmares drained out of me (3 months later) I grew to love the Xenomorphs and would even pretend to be one during recess.
:P
Maybe there's something wrong with me.

Anyway, one movie that always gives me the creepies is The Thing.
If you want some scary stuff, I would highly recommend it.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I don't enjoy horror films so outside of that genre, I'd have to say A Clockwork Orange. Incredibly good movie, but it deals with rape, gang murders and there's a lot of disturbing imagery and music. It's one of my favorites but I have to admit, it was pretty creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom