• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Speaking of Mario games, when I play with them I usually do this very creepy song when I'm alone or with my sister.
"There were Koopas.... There were Goombas.... One by one... they are gone... I am Mario.... I am Super Mario...."
I would sing myself to this song very creepily when I play Mario games.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I confess that even though I have a strong and hard to break demeanor for the most part, I do have a few weaknesses. My weaknesses are fuzzy socks, loose leaf tea, and Russel Stover chocolates. And if it's Zebra print.... I love it and I love you.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I have a rather severe biting habit. I've bitten the end of pens, the inside of my cheeks, my tongue, my fingernails, and even my fingers, sometimes to the point that they'll bleed a bit. This is a problem I've had since I was young and I haven't been able to stop feeling the need to do it. I know it's really gross, but I just can't help myself. I've tried gum, but it only last so long until you need to buy another pack and it's just not worth the money to keep on doing that. Idk, I just thought I would share.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I confess I just read the whole Confession Thread!

While that is true, I have an actual confession to make which won't be a shock to the people who have known me on here for a while but for the sake of bringing back a serious tone to this thread...

I am kind of a b***h. Not in the sense that I talk bad about people behind their backs or lie about stuff, but in the complete opposite sense; I'm a ***** because I'm extremely blunt. If I think you're being stupid, I'll tell you. If I don't like you, I'll make it clear. I'm never intentionally mean to people just for the sake of it, but over the past few months I have definitely reached a point where I don't take any **** anymore, and I don't hold back. A lot of people find that hard to deal with or find me rude but rough **** to be honest.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I <3 Panic! at the Disco's album Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!

..but I'm not a big fan of the rest of their music, I'm sorry but it's true:sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom